52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Destination Maternity Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $0.25
Destination Maternity Corp Announces Layoffs
Destination Maternity Reports Q1 Results
Destination Maternity Corporation, formerly Mothers Work, Inc. is a designer and retailer of maternity apparel in the United States. The Company operates a chain of maternity apparel specialty stores. The Company operates through the design, manufacture, and sale of maternity apparel and related accessories segment. It operates approximately 1,815 retail locations, including over 540 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and approximately 1,280 leased departments located within department stores and baby specialty stores throughout the United States, in Puerto Rico and, in England. The Company sells merchandise on the Internet, primarily through its Motherhood.com, APeaInThePod.com and DestinationMaternity.com Websites. The Company also sells its merchandise through its Canadian Website, MotherhoodCanada.ca, through Amazon.com in the United States, and through Websites of certain of its retail partners.
232 Strawbridge Dr
Eugene Irwin Davis
Chairman of the Board
Marla A. Ryan
David J. Helkey
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Chief Transformation Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Destination Maternity <DEST.O> named veteran retail executive Marla Ryan as its new chief executive on Wednesday, one week after a group of activist investors took control of the board at the maternity and baby clothing retailer.
Activist investors took control of the board of maternity and baby clothing retailer Destination Maternity on Wednesday after investors voted to replace all four directors with dissidents, including three women, sources said.
Activist investors took control of the board of maternity and baby clothing retailer Destination Maternity on Wednesday when investors voted to replace all four directors with four dissidents, including three women, three sources said.
* DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP SEES FY 2018 COMPARABLE RETAIL SALES TO BE UP IN THE LOW SINGLE DIGITS
* DESTINATION MATERNITY - URGES STOCKHOLDERS TO VOTE "FOR" CO'S SLATE OF NOMINEES FOR BOARD AT ANNUAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NATHAN MILLER AND PETER O'MALLEY - RELEASE LETTER TO DESTINATION MATERNITY SHAREHOLDERS CALLING ON THEM TO VOTE IN FAVOR OF THEIR 4 DIRECTOR NOMINEES
* DESTINATION MATERNITY - BOARD URGES SHAREHOLDERS VOTE FOR DIRECTOR CANDIDATES BARRY ERDOS, MELISSA PAYNER-GREGOR, PETER LONGO AND PIERRE-ANDRÉ MESTRE
* NATHAN MILLER - URGE DESTINATION MATERNITY SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE “FOR” ELECTION OF HOLLY ALDEN, CHRISTOPHER MORGAN TO SERVE AS DIRECTORS - SEC FILING
* NATHAN MILLER SAYS WRITING IN RESPONSE TO LETTER RECEIVED FROM BOARD OF DESTINATION MATERNITY CORPORATION DATED APRIL 25, 2018
* NATHAN MILLER SAYS ON APRIL 24, SENT A LETTER TO DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP BOARD - SEC FILING
* DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP - RESPONDS TO APRIL 16 LETTER TO BOARD BY NATHAN MILLER - SEC FILING
One of Destination Maternity Corp'slargest investors on Monday accused the retailer of "governance shenanigans" and asked it to clarify exactly how many directors will be elected at the annual meeting, a regulatory filing shows.
* ON APRIL 12, BOARD DECREASED SIZE OF BOARD FROM SIX DIRECTORS TO FIVE DIRECTORS - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qpwK9Y) Further company coverage:
* NATHAN MILLER SAYS ON MARCH 30, SENT A LETTER TO DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP'S BOARD - SEC FILING
* NATHAN MILLER SAYS WOULD SUPPORT EXPANDING DESTINATION MATERNITY BOARD,ADDING REPRESENTATIVES OF ORCHESTRA-PRÉMAMAN IF NATHAN MILLER'S NOMINEES ARE ELECTED Source text - https://bit.ly/2Iacm33 Further company coverage:
* NATHAN G. MILLER - ON MARCH 24, MILLER, SUBMITTED HIS FORMAL NOTICE OF INTENT TO NOMINATE CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO DESTINATION MATERNITY'S BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING
* DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP - ENTERED INTO A NEW FIVE-YEAR $25 MILLION SENIOR SECURED TERM LOAN FACILITY
* NATHAN MILLER REPORTS 7.8 PERCENT STAKE IN DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP AS OF DECEMBER 26 - SEC FILING
* DESTINATION MATERNITY CORP - ADDITION OF PETER LONGO, PREVIOUSLY PRESIDENT OF MACY'S LOGISTICS/OPERATIONS, TO CO'S BOARD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DESTINATION MATERNITY REPORTS THIRD QUARTER AND FIRST NINE MONTHS FISCAL 2017 RESULTS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.