52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Quest Diagnostics Surpasses 10 mln COVID-19 Molecular Diagnostic Test Results Delivered To Date
FDA Authorizes New Quest Diagnostics Lab Method Designed To Increase Covid-19 Molecular Diagnostics Capacity
Quest Diagnostics Says During Past Week Surpassed 9.2 Mln Covid-19 Molecular Diagnostic Test Results Delivered To Date
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated is a provider of diagnostic information services. The Company operates through two businesses: Diagnostic Information Services and Diagnostic Solutions. The Diagnostic Information Services business develops and delivers diagnostic testing information and services, providing insights that empower and enable a range of customers, including patients, clinicians, hospitals, integrated delivery networks (IDNs), health plans, employers and accountable care organizations (ACOs). Its Diagnostic Solutions group includes its risk assessment services business, which offers solutions for insurers, and its healthcare information technology businesses, which offers solutions for healthcare providers. The Company's services are provided under the Quest Diagnostics brand, but it also provides services under other brands, including AmeriPath, Dermpath Diagnostics, Focus Diagnostics, Athena Diagnostics, ExamOne, Quanum and Care360.
500 Plaza Dr
Stephen H. Rusckowski
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Mark J. Guinan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
James E. Davis
Executive Vice President, General Diagnostics
Michael E. Prevoznik
Senior Vice President, General Counsel
Catherine T. Doherty
Senior Vice President, Group Executive - Clinical Franchise Solutions and Marketing
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Drugmakers around the world are rushing to develop treatments for COVID-19, the fast-spreading respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus that has killed hundreds of thousands. Gilead Sciences Inc's remdesivir is at the forefront of the efforts to treat the disease...
Quest Diagnostics Inc <DGX.N> said on Thursday it expects to cut week-long turnaround times for COVID-19 tests by more than half to get to "acceptable" levels by September, responding to concerns that slow testing is hampering the U.S. response.
Quest Diagnostics Inc said on Thursday it expects to get turnaround times for COVID-19 tests to "acceptable" levels by this September by boosting capacity and prioritizing the most at-risk patients.
Quest Diagnostics Inc said on Monday the turnaround for COVID-19 tests it is conducting in the United States has lengthened, with non-prioritized patients waiting a week or more on average for their results.
Quest Diagnostics reported preliminary second-quarter revenue above analysts' estimates on Monday, largely due to growing demand for its COVID-19 testing services.
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS SAYS DEMAND FOR COVID-19 MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC TESTING CONTINUES TO SURGE, CAUSING FURTHER DELAYS IN TURNAROUND TIMES
* HUMANA TO OFFER LABCORP AT-HOME COVID-19 TEST COLLECTION AND COLLABORATE WITH WALMART AND QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TO OFFER DRIVE-THRU TESTING FOR HUMANA MEMBERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TO EXPAND IN INDIANA WITH ACQUISITION OF OUTREACH LAB BUSINESSES OF COMMUNITY HEALTH NETWORK AND ASCENSION ST. VINCENT NOW SERVICED THROUGH MID AMERICA CLINICAL LABORATORIES
Quest Diagnostics said on Wednesday it saw a higher recovery in its testing volumes in the United States where state and local governments were slowly lifting restrictions after the coronavirus lockdowns.
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC - BELIEVES THAT ITS ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE FOR Q2 OF 2020 COULD BE IN RANGE OF BREAKEVEN TO SLIGHTLY PROFITABLE
* HOME STATE HEALTH AND QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TEAM UP TO INCREASE ACCESS TO COVID-19 TESTING IN UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quest Diagnostics said on Thursday it received emergency use authorization (EUA) for its self-collection COVID-19 test kit from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, sending its shares up 3%.
Quest Diagnostics on Thursday received emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its self-collection COVID-19 test kit.
* FDA AUTHORIZES QUEST DIAGNOSTICS COVID-19 NASAL SPECIMEN SELF-COLLECTION KIT FOR EMERGENCY USE
Quest Diagnostics Inc on Wednesday started offering blood tests, temperature monitoring and other tailored services to U.S. employers as they attempt to reopen factories and offices after months under coronavirus-led lockdowns.
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS - LAUNCHED A NEW SUITE OF RETURN TO WORK SERVICES BUILT AROUND LARGE-SCALE WORKFORCE COVID-19 TESTING
Quest Diagnostics Inc on Wednesday launched services to support large-scale testing for the new coronavirus, as companies look to bring employees back to offices safely. The company said it was scaling up its COVID-19 lab operations to accommodate expected demand. (Reporting...
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.56 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* QUEST DIAGNOSTICS FILES PRELIM PROSPECTUS FOR SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source : (https://bit.ly/2YQOa19) Further company coverage:
* ORTHO CLINICAL DIAGNOSTICS AND QUEST DIAGNOSTICS TO BROADEN AVAILABILITY OF COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.