52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Derwent London Says Sells The Buckley Building EC1 For £103 Mln
Derwent London Says Lower Letting Market Activity In 2019, Investment Market Activity May Remain Subdued
Derwent London Provides An Update On Convertible Bond Offering And Repurchase
Derwent London plc is a United Kingdom-based real estate investment trust (REIT) operating in central London region. The Company owns and manages a portfolio of approximately 5.4 million square feet of commercial real estate, predominantly in central London. The Company's property portfolio includes investment property, owner-occupied property and trading property. The Company's properties are located in London (West End central, West End borders and City borders), with the remainder in Scotland (Provincial). The Company's subsidiaries include Derwent London Charlotte Street Limited, Caledonian Property Estates Limited, Caledonian Property Investments Limited, Derwent Central Cross Limited, Derwent London KSW Limited, Derwent Valley Limited, The New River Company Limited and Derwent London Capital (Jersey) Limited.
Real Estate Operations
25 Savile Row
John D. Burns
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Paul M. Williams
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Damian Mark Alan Wisniewski
Finance Director, Executive Director
Group Financial Controller
Nigel Q. George
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Derwent London Plc <DLN.L>, a central London office developer, proposed a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profits from property sales and better than expected growth in value of its buildings despite the shadow of Brexit.
* PROPOSED SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF 75P PER SHARE TO BE PAID IN JUNE 2018
Derwent London Plc, a central London office developer, promised a special dividend of 75 pence on Tuesday, citing profit from recent property sales and growth in the value of its buildings despite looming concerns about Brexit headwinds.
* Year-To-Date on average new lettings have been 1.3% above December 2016 ERV
Derwent London <DLN.L>, a central London office developer, raised its full-year rent guidance on Thursday after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half, underscoring the resilience of the capital's commercial real estate market.
* DERWENT LONDON - PRE-LET LOWER GROUND FLOORS AND A NEW OFFICE PAVILION AT WHITE CHAPEL BUILDING, 10 WHITECHAPEL HIGH STREET E1, TO FOTOGRAFISKA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* HY EPRA 1 NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE INCREASED 0.9% TO 3,582P FROM 3,551P AT 31 DECEMBER 2016
Derwent London, a central London office developer, raised its full-year rents guidance after achieving a record level of new lettings in the first half despite concerns about Brexit.
* Has exchanged contracts on sale of its long leasehold interest in copyright building, 30 Berners Street W1 to Union Investment Real Estate GMBH
Derwent London Plc <DLN.L>, a central London office developer, said it has decided to proceed with major projects at Paddington and Fitzrovia, as it posted record lettings despite the uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* Derwent - current period has set a new record for lettings, surpassing full year 2015, with 495,300 sq ft in year to date securing 28.3m stg pa of rental income
* Capital & Counties Properties Purchases tower house from derwent london for £67.5m
* Derwent London Plc GDS takes 55,000 sq ft at White Chapel Building - now 75 percent pre-let
* Has sold long leasehold interest in 75 Wells Street W1 for 40.9 mln stg before costs, in line with December 2015 and June 2016 valuations. Purchaser was a private investor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.