52 Week Range
As of on the Warsaw Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dino Polska Gets 150 Mln Zloty Investment Loan From PKO BP
Dino Polska Q3 Net Profit At 109.4 Mln Zlotys, Slightly Below Expectations
Dino Polska Q2 Net Profit 105.5 Mln Zlotys, Above Expectations
Dino Polska SA is a Poland-based company primarily engaged in the food retail. The Company focuses on operating a supermarkets chain under the Dino brand name. Its offer includes dairy and bakery products, chocolate and non-chocolate confectionary, fruits and vegetables, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as pet food, among others. In addition, the Company provides meat stalls under the Agro-Rydzyna brand name, as well as sells non-food goods, such as cosmetics, household products, kitchen appliances and toys. It also offers mobile phone recharge, cash back service and vouchers. The Company's supermarkets are located in a number of Polish voivodeships, including wielkopolskie, dolnoslaskie, lodzkie, mazowieckie and pomorskie, among others.
ul. Ostrowska 122
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Management Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Investment and Maintenance Director, Member of the Management Board
Independent Member of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY Q3 NET PROFIT 109.4 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 110.0 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
* Q2 NET PROFIT 105.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 99 MILLION ZLOTYS SEEN IN REUTERS POLL
The Polish government has postponed discussions about a bill reintroducing retail tax, citing the prime minister's absence, the cabinet spokesman said on Tuesday.
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY Q1 NET PROFIT OF 67.0 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 55.9 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY FY 2018 NET PROFIT 307.6 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 213.6 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT AFTER END OF TRADING SESSION ON MARCH 15, IT WILL CONDUCT QUARTERLY CORRECTION OF INDICES
* IN Q4 OPENED 82 STORES AND HAD 977 STORES AT THE END OF THE YEAR
* SAID ON FRIDAY IT PLANS TO MERGE BY INCORPORATION WITH ITS WHOLLY-OWNED UNIT POL-FOOD POLSKA SP. Z O.O.
Belarus' largest grocery retailer Eurotorg is set to become the country's first company to list on an overseas stock market, as economic stability and a friendlier business environment allow non state-run enterprises to flourish.
The biggest food retailer in Belarus, Eurotorg, is planning to list its shares in London in the coming weeks, sources familiar with the matter said, potentially valuing the company at more than $3 billion.
* SAYS IN A STATEMENT IT OPENED 120 NEW STORES IN Q1-Q3 2018, COMPARED TO 90 IN THE SAME PERIOD OF PREVIOUS YEAR
* DINO POLSKA S.A. OPENED 74 NEW STORES IN H1, COMPARED TO 49 IN THE SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR, IT SAID IN A PRESS RELEASE
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT ITS Q1 NET PROFIT WAS 55.9 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 30.5 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* FY NET PROFIT 213.6 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 151.2 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* INFORMED ON THURSDAY THAT AS OF MARCH 16 SHARES OF CD PROJECT WILL REPLACE SHARES OF ASSECO POLAND IN POLISH BLUE CHIP INDEX WIG20
* SAYS IT OPENED 147 NEW STORES IN 2017, 20% MORE THAN IN 2016
The Warsaw Stock Exchange <GPW.WA> will try to persuade dozens of retiring business owners to sell their companies via the bourse as it strives to attract new listings, its chief executive said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.