52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Emeco Holdings Says It Is Not A Bidder For Downer Mining
Downer EDI NPATA Guidance For FY20 Revised Down To $300 Mln
Downer EDI Awarded Contract Valued At About $600 Mln
Downer EDI Limited provides services to customers in markets, including transport services, technology and communications services, utility services, rail, mining, and engineering, construction and maintenance. The Company's segments include Transport Services, which includes its road, rail infrastructure, bridge, airport and port businesses, and provides a range of transport infrastructure services, such as maintenance and earth works; Technology and Communications Services, including services, such as civil construction, network construction, commissioning and testing; Utility Services, including water lifecycle solutions for municipal and industrial water users and sugar cane waste fired cogeneration plants; Rail, including rail asset solutions, such as passenger and freight build; Engineering, Construction and Maintenance, which includes services, such as engineering design and civil works for projects, and Mining, including blasting services and exploration drilling services.
Triniti Business Campus, 39 Delhi Rd
Richard Michael Harding
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Grant Anthony Fenn
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Michael James Ferguson
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer – Transport and Infrastructure
S. L. Killeen
Chief Executive Officer – New Zealand
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australia's Downer EDI cut its annual profit forecast on Thursday amid a surge in costs at its loss-making construction contracts, sending the company's shares sharply lower to mark their worst session in nearly a decade.
Downer EDI Ltd warned on Thursday that it expects a negative impact to its full year 2019 results following the insolvency of Germany's Senvion SA, the company's construction partner in the Murra Warra wind farm in Victoria.
Engineering contractor Downer EDI Ltd said on Wednesday it secured an order from the New South Wales government for 17 more of its Waratah Series 2 trains for A$900 million ($650.88 million).
* DEAL HAS CONTRACT VALUE OF $660 MILLION OVER APPROXIMATELY SIX AND A HALF YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECEIVED DECISION OF NEW SOUTH WALES SUPREME COURT OF A CLAIM COMMENCED BY DOWNER AGAINST JOHN HOLLAND PTY LTD AND OTHERS
Mining contractor Downer EDI Ltd <DOW.AX> said on Wednesday that it was awarded a A$600 million (336.1 million pounds) mining services contract at the Blackwater coal mine in central Queensland.
* AWARDED A THREE YEAR CONTRACT, VALUED AT APPROXIMATELY $600 MILLION, TO PROVIDE MINING AND RELATED SERVICES AT BLACKWATER COAL MINE
* HY TOTAL REVENUE AND OTHER INCOME FROM ORDINARY ACTIVITIES $ 5,803.1 MILLION VERSUS $3,334.6 MILLION
Australia's Downer EDI Ltd said on Monday it would book a goodwill impairment charge of A$77 million ($61 million) for its mining business in the half year to Dec. 31 2017.
* WILL IMPAIR CARRYING VALUE OF GOODWILL FOR ITS MINING BUSINESS.
* GRUYERE GOLD PROJECT IS A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN GOLD ROAD RESOURCES LIMITED AND GOLD FIELDS LIMITED
* REFERS TO PREVIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS ON LETTERS OF AWARD RECEIVED FROM ADANI MINING PTY LTD FOR CARMICHAEL COAL MINE PROJECT SINCE 2014
* CO WITH JV PARTENER AUSENCO PTY AWARDED CONTRACT BY OZ MINERALS CARRAPATEENA PTY LTD FOR WORK AT CARRAPATEENA COPPER GOLD MINE PROJECT
* DOWNER EDI SEES FY18 CONSOLIDATED UNDERLYING NPATA OF $295 MILLION BEFORE MINORITY INTERESTS
Australia's Downer EDI <DOW.AX> said on Tuesday it plans to sell its freight rail business to Caterpillar Inc's <CAT.N> Progress Rail unit for A$109 million ($82.18 million) as the engineering contractor reduces its dependence on the mining sector.
Downer EDI said on Tuesday it plans to sell its freight rail business to Caterpillar Inc unit Progress Rail for A$109 million ($82.18 million).
* Downer's rail division will have more than $8 billion of work-in-hand after divestment of freight rail business
* Keolis Downer had been awarded a seven year contract to operate Yarra Trams franchise on behalf of Victorian Government Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Confirms that its offer for Spotless was not extended and has now closed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY total revenue and other income from ordinary activities $7.29 billion , up 6.4 percent
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.