52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dechra Pharmaceuticals Says FY Outlook In Line With Management Expectations
Dechra Pharmaceuticals Says Co To Acquire Worldwide Rights To Osurnia Products
Dechra Pharmaceuticals Signs Private Placement Of Eur 50 Mln Seven Year Notes
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC is engaged in veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. The Company is engaged in development, manufacture and marketing of products for veterinarians. Its segments include European Pharmaceuticals, North American (NA) Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals Research and Development. The European Pharmaceuticals Segment includes Dechra Veterinary Products Europe, Dechra Veterinary Products International and Dechra Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing. It manufactures and markets Companion Animal, Equine, Food producing Animal Products and Nutrition. The NA Pharmaceuticals Segment consists of Dechra Veterinary Products US, Putney, Dechra Veterinary Products Canada, and Dechra-Brovel that sell Companion Animal, Equine and Food Producing Animal Products into those territories. The Pharmaceuticals Research and Development Segment includes its pharmaceutical research and development activities. Its offerings include Osphos, Zycortal and Vetoryl.
24 Cheshire Business Park
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ian David Page
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
President, North America
Anthony Gerard Griffin
Managing Director - Dechra Veterinary Products Europe, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Veterinary drugs producer Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc <DPH.L> said on Monday it changed the ownership of all UK marketing authorisations to a new unit in the Netherlands, as it prepares for a potential hard Brexit.
British veterinary firm Dechra Pharmaceuticals said on Monday it changed the ownership of all UK marketing authorisations to a new unit in the Netherlands, as it prepares for a potential hard Brexit.
Veterinary drugs producer Dechra Pharmaceuticals <DPH.L> said on Monday it was moving ahead with plans for a hard Brexit, stressing the financial impact should be "immaterial" but spooking investors worried about revenue and operations after next year's split.
British veterinary firm Dechra Pharmaceuticals said on Monday it would implement a plan to navigate a hard Brexit.
* SAYS REPORTED GROUP REVENUE FOR SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 INCREASED BY 11.2% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATE
* ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF PLACING ANNOUNCED EARLIER TODAY
Veterinary firm Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc said it would buy the Netherlands-based AST Farma and Le Vet for a total of 340 million euros ($422.1 million) in a cash-and-share deal to boost its presence in Europe.
Veterinary firm Dechra Pharmaceuticals Plc <DPH.L> said it would buy the Netherlands-based AST Farma and Europe-focused Le Vet for 340 million euros (296.79 million pounds) in a cash and share deal.
* BOARD OF DECHRA, INTERNATIONAL VETERINARY PHARMACEUTICAL BUSINESS, IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT HAS ENTERED INTO A CONDITIONAL ACQUISITION AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE AST FARMA AND LE VET FOR A TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF EUR 340.0 MILLION ON A DEBT-FREE AND CASH-FREE BASIS
* DECHRA PHARMACEUTICALS - PERFORMANCE IN Q1 OF FINANCIAL YEAR WAS IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS, WITH CONTINUED GROWTH ACROSS ALL OF ITS MARKETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Trading in full year was strong and in line with management expectations
* Kane biotech inc- terms of agreement are confidential between parties and further financial details are not disclosed
* Half-Yearly financial report 2017 for six months ended 31 december 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.