52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Diplomat Pharmacy Raises Going Concern Doubts
Diplomat Reports Q2 Loss Per Share $2.13
Diplomat Announces Review Of Strategic Alternatives
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (Diplomat) operates a specialty pharmacy business, which stocks, dispenses and distributes prescriptions for various biotechnology and specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers. The Company operates through specialty pharmacy services segment. The Company's primary focus is on medication management programs for individuals with chronic diseases, including oncology, immunology, hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, specialty infusion therapy, and various other serious and/or long-term conditions. The Company provides specialty pharmacy support services to a national network of retailers and independent pharmacy groups, hospitals and health systems. The Company offers various services, such as specialty drug dispensing, retail specialty services, hospital and health system services, and hub services. The Company's patient care system is used to coordinate and track patient adherence and safety.
4100 S Saginaw St
Brian T. Griffin
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Philip R. Hagerman
Daniel Paul Davison
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Operating Officer - CastiaRx
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Diplomat Pharmacy Inc <DPLO.N> on Tuesday warned about its ability to continue as a going concern amid struggles with its pharmacy benefits management business, sending the company's shares falling more than 50% to a record low.
The top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine said on Tuesday he was told the United States was withholding aid from Ukraine to try to secure a public commitment for investigations relating to the 2016 U.S. presidential election and a Ukrainian company where former Vice President Joe...
Diplomat Pharmacy Inc said on Friday it would withdraw its 2019 forecasts and delay its fourth-quarter and annual results as lower-than-expected performance in its pharmacy benefits management (PBM) business could result in a charge.
Diplomat Pharmacy Inc said on Friday it would delay its annual and fourth-quarter results after determining that the company will need to record a charge related to its pharmacy benefits management (PBM) business.
* DIPLOMAT ANNOUNCES 4TH QUARTER AND 2017 YEAR END FINANCIAL RESULTS; PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE
* DIPLOMAT PHARMACY INC - IS DISPENSING EXELIXIS' LIMITED-DISTRIBUTION TREATMENT CABOMETYX NOW WITH AN EXPANDED INDICATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* DIPLOMAT PHARMACY INC - JEFF PARK, HAS BEEN APPOINTED INTERIM CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
* - EXPECTS 2017 REVENUE TO BE NEAR MIDDLE OF PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED RANGE
* DIPLOMAT COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF LDI INTEGRATED PHARMACY SERVICES, SECURES NEW CREDIT FACILITIES
* DIPLOMAT ADDS CHRIS LUTHIN AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy Inc <DPLO.N> tumbled 20 percent on Thursday after the company acquired a second pharmacy benefit manager in less than a month, sparking concerns it is expanding into a business that is under heightened regulatory scrutiny.
* Diplomat Pharmacy Inc - will pay LDI $515 million cash and approximately $80 million in diplomat common stock
* Diplomat to acquire National Pharmaceutical Services Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Q3 revenue $1.125 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.16 billion
* Diplomat Pharmacy - entered agreement to acquire Pharmaceutical Technologies Inc, doing business as National Pharmaceutical Services
* Diplomat Pharmacy Inc says is dispensing newly approved Mavyret oral tablets for chronic Hepatitis C virus infection Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Diplomat Pharmacy Inc - now dispensing opioid-overdose antidote naloxone to Michigan residents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.15 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Nerlynx™ (neratinib) tablets for HER2+ breast cancer in the extended adjuvant setting
* Diplomat to dispense kevzara® for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.