52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Darden Restaurants Files To Raise Debt
Darden Restaurants Inc Qtrly Earnings Per Share $1.37
Darden Restaurants Q4 Sales $2.23 Billion
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full-service restaurant company. The Company owned and operated 1,536 restaurants through its subsidiaries in the United States and Canada, as of May 29, 2016. The Company's segments include Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Fine Dining (which includes The Capital Grille, and Eddie V's Prime Seafood and Wildfish Seafood Grille (Eddie V's)) and Other Business (which includes Yard House, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, consumer-packaged goods and franchise revenues). As of May 29, 2016, the Company also had 50 restaurants operated by independent third parties pursuant to area development and franchise agreements. Olive Garden's menu includes a range of authentic Italian foods featuring fresh ingredients and a selection of imported Italian wines. LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants feature a range of menu items, including fresh steaks and chicken, as well as salmon, shrimp, ribs, pork chops, burgers and prime rib.
1000 Darden Center Dr
Charles M. Sonsteby
Independent Chairman of the Board
Eugene I. Lee
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Todd A. Burrowes
President - LongHorn Steakhouse
Daniel J. Kiernan
President - Olive Garden
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Darden Restaurants Inc said on Wednesday it was recently notified by federal authorities that guest data from certain of its Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen restaurants may have been compromised in a cyber attack incident.
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS FOR CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2E9hbIh) Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC - ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF DAVE GEORGE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
* SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.70 TO $4.78 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; SECOND QUARTER SAME-RESTAURANT SALES GROWTH OF 3.1%; AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc <DRI.N> said on Tuesday it expects the negative effects on sales and earnings per share from Hurricane Irma to be about double that of Hurricane Harvey.
Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc on Tuesday said it expects the hit to its sales and earnings per share from Hurricane Irma to be about double that of Hurricane Harvey.
* Darden Restaurants reports fiscal 2018 first quarter results and reaffirms financial outlook for the full fiscal year
* FCPT announces disposition of darden-leased restaurant property for $5.9 million
Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc named Jeffrey Davis as its chief financial officer, effective Monday.
* Darden Restaurants reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results; fourth quarter same-restaurant sales growth of 3.3%; and increases quarterly dividend 12.5%
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of Darden Restaurants, Inc. at 'BBB' and the Short-Term IDR at 'F2' following the company's definitive agreement to...
Olive Garden owner Darden Restaurants Inc <DRI.N> said on Monday it would buy Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen for $780 million in an all-cash transaction.
* Darden restaurants reports fiscal 2017 third quarter results and increases earnings outlook for the full fiscal year
Olive Garden owner Darden Restaurants Inc said on Monday it would buy Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen for $780 million in an all-cash transaction.
* Board of directors has appointed Nana Mensah to company's board, effective immediately
* Darden Restaurants Inc files for shelf offering of debt securities; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2dvsDpJ) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.