52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
1&1 Drillisch Announces 5G Agreement With German Government
1&1 Drillisch AG Reports H1 2019 Profit Per Share EUR 1.01
1&1 Drillisch Shareholders Approve Minimum Dividend, Co Aims To Invest In 5G
1&1 Drillisch AG, formerly Drillisch AG, is a Germany-based holding company and a provider of telecommunications services. The Company provides a portfolio of services and products from the field of mobile voice and data services. The Company operates, along with its subsidiaries, in two business segments: Online and Offline. The Online segment includes online sales of mobile and landline services, as well as related applications, such as home networking, online storage and video on demand, among others. The Offline segment includes the stationary sale of mobile products. The Company holds service provider licenses for the networks Telefonica and Vodafone, as well as markets wireless services products from the prepaid and postpaid sectors. The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiaries include Drillisch Online AG and 1&1 Telecommunication SE, among others.
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* WILL BEAR A NEW NAME IN FUTURE: "1&1 DRILLISCH AG" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STRATEGIC ALLIANCE AGREED BETWEEN UNIT DRILLISCH ONLINE AG AND APTUS, A CONSORTIUM AFFILIATED TO RENÉ SCHUSTER
* DGAP-NEWS: DRILLISCH AG: MANAGEMENT BOARD MEMBER CONTRACT WITH MR. DRIESEN PREMATURELY EXTENDED
German internet service provider United Internet <UTDI.DE> reported a forecast-beating rise in third-quarter core earnings and booked one-off gains related to its acquisition of budget mobile firm Drillisch <DRIG.DE>.
* 9 months EBITDA from continuing operations rose 24.7 percent to 352.7 million euros
* Drillisch ag: change of supervisory board chairman following the closing of the overall transaction
* dgap-news: Drillisch AG: implementation of the planned change in the management board following closing of the overall transaction.
* DGAP-NEWS: UNITED INTERNET AND DRILLISCH SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE OVERALL TRANSACTION
Drillisch shareholders voted overwhelmingly on Tuesday to approve a takeover by United Internet, creating a stronger competitor to Germany's three telecoms network operators in a deal worth over 8 billion euros ($9.33 billion).
* CONTRIBUTION OF 1&1 TELECOMMUNICATION SE INTO DRILLISCH: APPROVAL BY DRILLISCH'S EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The chief executive of Drillisch urged shareholders in the German mobile operator to approve an issue of new shares that will trigger a takeover by United Internet in a deal valued at over 8 billion euros ($9.33 billion).
* ACCOMPANYING VOLUNTARY TENDER OFFER FOR DRILLISCH : FINAL ACCEPTANCE RATE AMOUNTS TO 1.78 PERCENT
Only 1.2 percent of outstanding shares of Drillisch have been tendered in an offer that peer United Internet was forced to make after acquiring more than 30 percent of the low-cost mobile operator in a share swap, the two companies said on Wednesday.
* DGAP-NEWS: UNITED INTERNET AG: VOLUNTARY TENDER OFFER FOR DRILLISCH - ACCEPTANCE RATE AMOUNTS TO 1.24 PERCENT
German low-cost mobile phone operator Drillisch plans to move upmarket after its 8 billion euro ($8.9 billion) merger with United Internet's 1&1 brand, its chief executive said, posing a new challenge to premium brands.
* GERMAN FEDERAL CARTEL OFFICE GRANTS APPROVAL FOR THE STRONG FOURTH PLAYER IN THE GERMAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Management board and supervisory board support transaction - no specific recommendation on concurrent tender offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
* INVESTS IN HIGH-TECH GRÜNDERFONDS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says Drillisch deal expected to be completed by year-end Further company coverage:
* Says concludes first step of acquisition of 1&1 telecommunication se
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.