52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Datatec Ltd Posts HY Group Revenue Of $2.06 Bln
Datatec Says Co Further Repurchased 2.4 Mln Shares
Datatec Audited Says Provisional FY Revenue $4.33 Bln, Up 10.4%
Datatec Limited is a South Africa-based company engaged in information and communications technology (ICT) business. The Company operates through three segments: Westcon International, Logicalis and Corporate Consulting and Financial services. Westcon International is a technology distributor. Logicalis is a provider of information and communications technology (ICT) solutions and managed services. The Consulting segment is engaged in the strategic and technical consulting and research. The Corporate segment includes head office companies, including Datatec Financial Services. The Company operates in more than 60 countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Its subsidiaries include Analysys Mason Limited (Mauritius), and Netshield (Pty) Ltd.
Ground Floor Sandown Chambers
Sandown, Sandown ,Sandton
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Jens Peter Montanana
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Ivan Phillip Dittrich
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Simon P. Morris
Compliance Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Company Secretary, Group Corporate Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE WILL BE AT LEAST 20 PCT (AT LEAST 0.4 US CENTS) LOWER THAN 2.0 US CENTS REPORTED IN FY17
* SAYS DEC 8 WILL BE LAST DAY OF TRADING OF DATATEC SHARES ON AIM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* DATATEC LTD - H1 CONTINUING OPERATIONS: REVENUE US$1.84 BILLION (H1 FY17: US$1.98 BILLION)
South African IT group Datatec will cancel its secondary listing on the London's junior market AIM, it said on Tuesday, citing illiquidity and a failure to attract investors. Datatec, which maintains its Johannesburg listing, will stop trading in London on Dec. 8. (Reporting...
* SUBSIDIARY LOGICALIS GROUP ENTERED AN AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS SERVICE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY OPERATION, LOGICALIS SMC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SEES FOR H1 FY18 UNDERLYING EARNINGS PER SHARE WILL BE BETWEEN 1 AND 2 US CENTS, 84% - 92% BELOW H1 FY17
* COMPLETED SALE OF ITS WESTCON-COMSTOR BUSINESS IN NORTH AMERICA AND LATIN AMERICA AND OF 10 PCT OF REMAINING PART OF WESTCON TO SYNNEX CORP
* Its subsidiary Logicalis Group Limited ("logicalis") has acquired a 51 pct stake in Nubeliu Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Datatec Ltd - unit Logicalis Group and Indonesian partner Metrodata, agreed to acquire majority stake in Packet Systems Indonesia
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday: ** Canadian drugmaker Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc is in talks to sell its Bausch & Lomb unit's surgical products business to Germany's Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Bloomberg...
Datatec Ltd <DTCJ.J> unveiled plans on Tuesday to sell its Westcon-Comstor American operations to Synnex Corp <SNX.N>, a deal worth up to $800 million that allows the South African IT firm to offload part of a problematic business.
* Synnex- Upon termination of agreement by co, in event Datatec, unit breach terms of non-solicit obligations, among others, Datatec to pay co $24.9 million
South African information technology firm Datatec Ltd will sell its Westcon-Comstor Americas business to Synnex Corp for up to $800 million, the company said on Tuesday.
* Synnex to acquire westcon-comstor north america and latin america businesses
* Fy underlying* earnings per share 11.0 us cents (fy16: 32.0 us cents)
* Cautionary announcement relates to a possible sale of a major share of westcon-comstor's operations for a consideration of more than us$800 million
* Unaudited Results For The Six Months Ended 31 August 2016, Declaration Of Scrip Distribution With Cash Alternative
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.