52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dufry Wins New Confectionery Contract At Singapore Changi Airport
Dufry Successfully Closes Acquisition Of RegStaer Vnukovo
Dufry Prices EUR 750 Mln Senior Notes Due 2027
Dufry AG is a Switzerland-based retail company engaged in the travel retail sector. The Company operates around 1200 shops located at airports, cruise liners, seaports, and other touristic locations. The Company’s brands include perfumes and cosmetics, confectionary, food and catering, wine and spirits, literature, publications & others, watches, jewelry and accessories, tobacco goods, fashion, leather and baggage and electronics. The Company’s shops are categorized under four retail concepts: General Travel Retail Shops, which offer a range of products; News and Convenience Stores, which is focused on passengers, whose behavior is based on impulse and convenience shopping; Brand Boutiques, which offer brand boutiques for different brands, such as Hermes, Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Lacoste, Omega or Bulgari, and Specialized Shops. The Company operates Nuance Group as a wholly owned subsidiary and World Duty Free SpA as a majority owned subsidiary.
Juan Carlos Torres Carretero
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Julian Diaz Gonzalez
Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Global Executive Committee, Executive Director
Jose Antonio Gea
Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Global Executive Committee
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Swiss travel retailer Dufry said it had not yet seen any significant impact on its business from China's fast-spreading coronavirus that weighed on European and Swiss stocks on Monday.
* WINS NEW CONFECTIONERY CONTRACT AT SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT
* DUFRY SUCCESSFULLY CLOSES ACQUISITION OF REGSTAER VNUKOVO Source text: https://bit.ly/36P2f0X Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY DUFRY PRICES EUR 750 MLN SENIOR NOTES DUE 2027
* PROCEEDS TO BE USED TO REFINANCE EXISTING EUR 700 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF OUTSTANDING SENIOR NOTES DUE 2023 AND REDUCE EXISTING BANK DEBT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TURNOVER IN FIRST NINE MONTHS OF 2019 REACHED CHF 6,682.0 MILLION VERSUS CHF 6,560.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* DUFRY SIGNS A NEW CONTRACT INCREASING ITS PRESENCE AT MEXICO CITY AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Switzerland's markets supervisor said on Wednesday it will lodge a criminal complaint against Chinese conglomerate HNA Group for an alleged "serious breach" of disclosure rules over a stake it once held in duty free group Dufry <DUFN.S>.
China's HNA Group repeatedly provided false reporting of beneficial owners of the company's former stake in duty free group Dufry, Swiss financial markets watchdog FINMA said on Wednesday, resulting in a "serious breach of disclosure obligations".
* DUFRY ANNOUNCES DECISION BY AENA TO EXTEND CONCESSION TO OPERATE DUTY-FREE SHOPS AT 25 SPANISH AIRPORTS
* DUFRY SIGNS NEW CONTRACT AND EXPANDS ITS OPERATIONS IN FLORIANÓPOLIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TURNOVER IN FIRST HALF OF 2019 REACHING CHF 4,180.1 MILLION DRIVEN BY ORGANIC GROWTH OF 2.2%
* SIGNS 7 YEAR CONTRACT TO OPERATE SPECIALTY STORES AT HELSINKI AIRPORT
* COMPLETION OF TRANSACTION (EXPECTED FOR Q3 2019 FOLLOWING CUSTOMARY APPROVALS)
* Q1 OF 2019, ORGANIC GROWTH CONTINUED TO IMPROVE AND REACHED 2.0%
* TURNOVER IN Q1 OF 2019 REACHED CHF 1,882.6 MILLION VERSUS CHF 1,820.0 MILLION IN SAME PERIOD IN 2018
* CONSOLIDATES PARTNERSHIP WITH HOLLAND AMERICA LINE OPERATING ON ALL SHIPS OF CRUISE LINE
Airport retailer Dufry said it expected organic sales to continue gradually improving over the year 2019 thanks to new concessions after it returned to growth in the fourth quarter.
* FY TURNOVER GREW BY 3.7% REACHING CHF 8,684.9 MILLION IN 2018, FROM CHF 8,377.4 MILLION IN 2017
* WINS NEW DUTY-FREE CONCESSION AT KUWAIT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT'S NEW TERMINAL 4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.