52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Devro Delays Payment Of 2019 Final Dividend
Devro Swings To Statutory Loss For FY
Devro Plc Says It Expects 2020 Overall Group Volumes To Be Ahead Of 2019
Devro plc is a United Kingdom-based manufacturer of collagen products for the food industry. The Company conducts its operations through three segments: Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. The Americas segment includes the Company's operations in North America and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific segment includes the Company's operations in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China and the rest of South East Asia. The Europe segment includes the Company's operations in Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa. The Company's collagen casing is used to manufacture all varieties of sausage. The Company sells directly to food manufacturers and via agents and distributors. The Company's products include edible casings, such as Devro Fresh Butchers, Devro Fresh Link and Devro Fresh Premium; non-edible casings, such as Cutisin; films, such as Edicol A and Edicol MX, and plastics, such as Ralex Mini Ralen, Ralex Mini Smoke and Ralex Ralex.
Steve P. Good
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Rutger A. Helbing
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Jackie W. Callaway
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Group Human Resources Director
Global Business Development Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Sausage-skin maker Devro <DVO.L> said on Wednesday its manufacturing plant in Nantong, China, was operating at normal capacity and had not faced labour or supply shortages, as it posted a marginally higher annual underlying pretax profit.
Sausage-skin maker Devro said trading in North America, South East Asia and China was favourable so far in 2019 even as it faces a possible hit to Chinese pork output from African swine fever and trade wars pressuring American hog farmers.
* TRADING FOR PERIOD JAN. 1, 2018 TO CURRENT DATE WAS IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* JACKIE CALLAWAY WILL JOIN BOARD OF DEVRO AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ON 1 MAY 2018
* DEVRO - PETER PAGE WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF DEVRO, TO BE SUCCEEDED IN THIS ROLE BY RUTGER HELBING, CURRENTLY GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* FY STATUTORY OPERATING PROFIT AHEAD OF 2016 DUE TO LOWER EXCEPTIONAL ITEMS IN 2017
British sausage-skin maker Devro Plc said its Chief Executive Peter Page had agreed with the board to step down after the company's annual results in February.
* PETER PAGE HAS AGREED WITH BOARD THAT WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT OF GROUP'S 2017 FULL YEAR RESULTS ON 27 FEB 2018
* HY REVENUE 125.2 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 112.9 MILLION POUNDS YEAR AGO
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.