52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lamar Villere Reports 5.13% Passive Stake In Ebix Inc
Ebix Says EbixCash Partnered With PMS Bazaar
Ebix Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.94
Ebix, Inc. (Ebix) is a supplier of software and e-commerce solutions to the insurance industry. Ebix provides application software products for the insurance industry, including carrier systems, agency systems and exchanges, as well as custom software development. Ebix conducts its operations through four channels, which include Exchanges, Carrier Systems, Broker Systems and Risk Compliance Solutions (RCS). Ebix operates data exchanges in the areas of life insurance, annuities, employee health benefits, risk management, workers compensation, and property and casualty (P&C) insurance. Ebix designs and deploys back-end systems for P&C insurance brokers across the world. Ebix also designs and deploys on-demand and back-end systems for P&C insurance companies. Ebix focus in RCS channel pertains to business process outsourcing services that include providing project management, time and material consulting to clients across the world, and claims adjudication/settlement services.
Software & Programming
1 Ebix Way
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Robert F. Kerris
Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President & Managing Director - Ebix Australia Group
Sean T. Donaghy
Senior Vice President - Finance
Graham John Prior
Senior Vice President - International Business & Intellectual Property
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. software firm Ebix Inc said on Monday it has offered to buy Indian travel services company Yatra Online Inc for $336 million in a cash-and-stock deal to add to its portfolio of Indian travel companies with a focus on a niche segment.
Software firm Ebix Inc said on Monday it has offered to buy Indian travel services company Yatra Online Inc for $336 million in a cash-and-stock deal.
* EBIX Q1 REVENUES ROSE 36.8% TO RECORD $108.2M, OPERATING INCOME ROSE 31.9% TO $33.9M, EPS UNCHANGED AT $0.83
* EBIX ENTERS INDIA’S E-LEARNING MARKETS VIA ACQUISITION OF 60 PERCENT STAKE IN SMARTCLASS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
India's Centrum Capital Ltd <CENC.BO> said on Tuesday its parent Centrum Group had agreed to sell its money exchange business, Centrum Direct, to U.S.-based Ebix Inc <EBIX.O> for about 12 billion rupees ($184.6 million).
India's Centrum Capital Ltd said on Tuesday the parent Centrum group agreed to sell its money exchange business to U.S.-based Ebix Inc for about 12 billion rupees ($184.60 million).
* SAYS AGREEMENT TO DIVEST ITS FULL STAKE IN CENTRUM DIRECT , ITS MONEY EXCHANGE BUSINESS
* EBIX Q4 REVENUE ROSE 31% TO $104.7M AND EPS ROSE 11% TO $0.84; FULL YEAR REVENUE ROSE 22% TO $364.0M AND EPS ROSE 11% TO $3.17
* TO FUND ITS GROWTH INITIATIVES, EBIX INCREASES CREDIT FACILITY TO $650 MILLION WITH THE ABILITY TO UPSIZE TO $800 MILLION VIA AN ACCORDION OPTION
* EBIX SIGNS AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE INWARD INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE BUSINESS FROM TRANSCORP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (BSE:TRANSCOR.BO)
* ENDED BID TO FORM STRATEGIC CONSULTING JV WITH VARA TECH'S UNIT VARA UNITED PRIVATE LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Vara and Ebix announce joint venture, to address it & BPO outsourcing in the financial & insurance sector in India
* Ebix Q3 revenues rose 24% to a record $92.8m, operating income rose 15% to $27.9m and diluted EPS rose 4% to $0.76
* Ebix expands on leadership position in financial exchange markets in India through the acquisition of leading travel exchange Via
* To buy money transfer service scheme business of Paul Merchants for about $40.7 million
* Ebix expands presence in international remittance sector with acquisition of YouFirst Money Express Private Limited
* Ebix signs agreement to acquire inward international remittance business from Wall Street Finance Limited (BSE: WSFIN)
* Ebix Q2 revenues rose 20.4% to a record $87.4m, eps rose 6% to $0.74 and operating income rose 13% to $26.5m
* Ebix Inc. Further commits $100 million fund to steer the next level growth path for Itzcash Source text: [ItzCash, parent Ebix Inc. commit a US$ 100 mn for Investments & Acquisitions - drive accelerated growth towards a leading Financial Exchange With the recent investment...
U.S.-based software firm Ebix Inc will pay 8 billion rupees ($120 million) for a majority stake in Indian payment provider ItzCash, the companies said on Wednesday, the latest foreign investment in India's booming digital payments market.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.