52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Euronet Worldwide Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $1.69
Euronet Worldwide Files Prospectus Supplement Related To Senior Notes Offering - SEC Filing
Euronet Worldwide Files For Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is an electronic payments provider. The Company offers payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Its product offerings include automated teller machine (ATM), point-of-sale (POS), card outsourcing, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, electronic distribution of prepaid mobile airtime and other electronic payment products. It operates in three segments: EFT Processing Segment provides electronic payment solutions consisting of ATM cash withdrawal and deposit services, outsourced ATM and POS management solutions, and credit and debit card outsourcing; epay Segment provides electronic distribution and processing of prepaid mobile airtime and other electronic payment products and collection services, and Money Transfer Segment provides global consumer-to-consumer money transfer services and global account-to-account money transfer services.
Consumer Financial Services
3500 College Blvd
Michael J. Brown
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Rick L. Weller
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Jeffrey B. Newman
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Juan C. Bianchi
Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer - Money Transfer Segment
Kevin J. Caponecchi
Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer - epay, Software and EFT Asia Pacific Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EURONET WORLDWIDE INC - ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ABOUT 400 EASYCASH BRANDED ATMS IN IRELAND, FROM ULSTER BANK
* EURONET WORLDWIDE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* EURONET WORLDWIDE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* EURONET WORLDWIDE STATEMENT REGARDING THE TERMINATION OF THE MONEYGRAM AND ANT FINANCIAL MERGER AGREEMENT
* EURONET WORLDWIDE REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* Issues statement regarding MoneyGram International and review of its agreement to merge with Ant Financial Services
* Euronet Worldwide reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* MoneyGram shares hit 3-year high of $17.83 (Refiles to add dropped word to headline)
* Euronet Worldwide - acknowledges it submitted a binding offer to acquire MoneyGram International to MoneyGram's board of directors on April 14, 2017
China's Ant Financial tried to soothe security concerns about its proposed $880 million takeover MoneyGram International Inc on Thursday, saying it intends to store U.S. user data locally once the deal closes.
Euronet Worldwide Inc <EEFT.O> ramped up its fight against China's Ant Financial Services Group in trying to acquire MoneyGram International Inc <MGI.O>, urging the U.S. government to closely scrutinize the rival Chinese bid saying it raises "significant national security...
U.S. electronic payments company MoneyGram International Inc said on Monday that peer Euronet Worldwide Inc's offer could result in a superior proposal compared to the one from China's Ant Financial Services Group.
* Moneygram board of directors determines unsolicited proposal from Euronet Worldwide could reasonably be expected to result in a "company superior proposal"
U.S. electronic payments company MoneyGram International Inc has offered to share confidential information with peer Euronet Worldwide Inc , after the latter made a $1 billion acquisition offer, people familiar with the matter said.
U.S. electronic payments company MoneyGram International Inc <MGI.O> has offered to share confidential information with peer Euronet Worldwide Inc <EEFT.O>, after the latter made a $1 billion acquisition offer, people familiar with the matter said.
U.S. electronic payments company MoneyGram International Inc will share confidential information with peer Euronet Worldwide Inc, after the latter made a $1 billion acquisition offer, according to people familiar with the matter.
U.S. electronic payments company Euronet Worldwide Inc launched a $1 billion bid for rival MoneyGram International Inc on Tuesday, arguing that its all-American deal would face less regulatory scrutiny than a lower bid by China's Ant Financial Services Group.
* Moneygram confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Euronet Worldwide
Ant Financial Services Group, the financial services affiliate of China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, said on Tuesday it remained committed to the consummation of its merger with U.S. money-transfer company MoneyGram International Inc, after Euronet Worldwide Inc trumped...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.