52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Elekta Awarded Sole Source Agreement With Premier
Elekta Signs Distribution Agreement With DOSIsoft
Elekta Acquires ProKnow Systems
Elekta publ AB is a Sweden-based human care company that develops and sells clinical solutions for the treatment of cancer and brain disorder. The Company offers and develops systems for radiation therapy and radio-surgery, as well as software systems that enhance workflow efficiency throughout the entire spectrum of cancer care. The Company has four product areas: Elekta Neuroscience, which develops solutions for the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases; Elekta Oncology, which creates clinical solutions for radiation therapy, such as linear accelerators, integrated imaging systems and clinical solutions for patient positioning and immobilization; Elekta Brachytherapy, which is engaged in the treatment of cancer through internal radiation, and Elekta Software, which develops software solutions for patient information, workflow management and treatment planning in oncology. The Company owns the service business of Asesores Electronicos Especializados SA de CV (AEESA).
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Management
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management
General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q4 GROSS ORDER INTAKE SEK 5.40 BILLION VERSUS SEK 4.66 BILLION YEAR AGO
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Friday reported below-forecast earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter, but proposed a higher dividend than expected.
* APOLLO HOSPITALS GROUP CHOOSES ELEKTA'S MOSAIQ FOR NEW PROTON CENTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* ELEKTA EXPANDS THE MOSAIQ ECOSYSTEM OF COMPLEMENTARY APPLICATIONS WITH STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN PALABRAAPPS
* ELEKTA STRENGTHENS PRESENCE IN MEXICO WITH GOVERNMENT TENDER FOR RADIATION THERAPY TECHNOLOGY
* SAYS EGYPT HAS AGAIN CHOSEN ELEKTA tO EQUIP ITS MINISTRY OF HEALTH HOSPITALS, INCLUDING NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE (NCI) IN CAIRO
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Friday reported above-forecast earnings and order intake for its fiscal third quarter, sending shares higher and outweighing a cut margin forecast for the full year.
* Q3 GROSS ORDER INTAKE AMOUNTED TO SEK 3,833 M (3,653), AN INCREASE OF 9 PERCENT BASED ON CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES AND 5 PERCENT IN SEK
* BOLIVIAN GOVERNMENT INVESTS IN STATE-OF-THE-ART CANCER CARE FROM ELEKTA
* ELEKTA'S LEKSELL GAMMA KNIFE ICON RADIOSURGERY SYSTEM CLEARED FOR USE IN CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* THE OTTAWA HOSPITAL ACQUIRES SEVERAL ELEKTA VERSA HD DEVICES FOR ADVANCED CANCER TREATMENT
* ELEKTA AND STOCKHOLM COUNTY COUNCIL AGREE ON CONSTRUCTIVE WAY FORWARD
Sweden's Elekta pushed back its order target for a new radiation therapy machine which is meant to drive its future sales growth on Thursday as it reported higher quarterly core earnings than expected.
Elekta AB CEO Richard Hausmann and CFo Gustaf Salford in a conference call with analysts and media:
Swedish radiotherapy gear maker Elekta on Thursday pushed back its target for order bookings of its new flagship radiation therapy machine Unity as it posted higher quarterly core earnings, but lower order intake, than expected.
* SAYS OUR TARGETS FOR YEAR ARE CLEAR - WE WILL DELIVER PROFITABLE GROWTH AND REACH AN EBITA MARGIN EXCEEDING 20 PERCENT THROUGH GROWTH AND OUR WORK WITH CONTINUOUS OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENTS
* UK'S NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE SIGNS GBP 22 MILLION AGREEMENT FOR ELEKTA CANCER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
* Elekta announces that 21st Century Oncology, the largest radiation oncology provider in the U.S., will replace several of its existing linear accelerators, as well as treatment planning software and oncology information systems, with advanced cancer treatment solutions...
* Elekta has decided to add additional functional imaging capabilities to its MR-linac (Unity) and to spend more time on validating its linac control system
* Mclaren Health Care and Elekta have mutually agreed to terminate their long-term agreement.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.