52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Euskaltel To Pay Interim Dividend Of 0.14 Eur/Shr On Feb 5
Euskaltel Appoints Angel Olabuenaga As New Chief Financial Officer
Euskaltel Renews Its Wholesale Agreements With Orange
Euskaltel SA is a Spain-based company engaged in the provision of integrated telecommunication services. The Company's activities are divided into three segments: Residential, Business, as well as Wholesale and Other. The Residential segment provides fixed and mobile telecommunication services, broadband and wireless Internet, as well as digital television (TV) as a single service and in packages. The Business division primarily offers fixed and mobile telephony, as well as Internet access for enterprises. The Wholesale and Other area serves wholesale customers and is responsible for the delivery of communication services, such as infrastructure leasing, information technology (IT) outsourcing, as well as sell of installation material and electronics. The Company operates in the Basque Country, Spain.
Parque Tecnologico Edificio 809
Xabier Iturbe Otaegi
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Jose Miguel Garcia Fernandez
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Jose Angel Corres Abasolo
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board, Lead Director
Luis Alba Ferre
Non-Board Member Secretary
Gonzalo Silveiro Regulez
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Spanish broadband operator Euskaltel <EKTL.MC> has signed an agreement to use the Virgin brand to expand across the whole of the country, its largest shareholder Zegona <ZEG.L> said on Wednesday.
Zegona Communications <ZEG.L>, a telecoms investment firm that owns a stake in Spain's Euskaltel <EKTL.MC>, said it would buy back 10 million pounds worth of its shares, which trade at a discount to the value of its investments and cash.
Spanish telecommunications company Masmovil is not interested in buying domestic competitor Euskaltel, CEO Meinrad Spenger said on Wednesday, adding the company prefers to focus on organic growth.
French telecoms group Orange <ORAN.PA> is considering a bid for Spanish competitor Euskaltel <EKTL.MC>, a move which would consolidate its market position as number two in Spain, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
French telecoms company Orange has hired Credit Suisse as an adviser to look into a potential bid for Spanish competitor Euskaltel, online newspaper TMT Finance reported on Thursday.
Britain's Zegona Communications , set up to invest in European tech and telecoms companies, said on Friday it was increasing its stake in Spain's Euskaltel to 29.9 percent to give it more influence on the board.
Zegona Communications <ZEG.L> said on Friday it would increase its stake in Spain's Euskaltel by offering to buy 14.9 percent of its shares for 7.75 euros each, with the objective of increasing its presence on the group's board to drive expansion.
* Q1 ADJUSTED EBITDA 84.2 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 68.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* RENEWS SHORT TERM EURO-COMMERCIAL PAPER PROGRAMME WORTH UP TO 200 MILLION EUROS
* FY NET PROFIT 49.6 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 62.1 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* 9-MONTH ADJUSTED EBITDA 219.3 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 209.5 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TO PAY FY 2017 DIVIDEND OF 0.127 EURO GROSS PER SHARE ON FEB. 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* H1 REVENUE 279.3 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 286.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAYS COMPETITION REGULATOR AUTHORIZES ACQUISITION OF TELECABLE DE ASTURIAS
* SAYS TO PROPOSE COMPLEMENTARY DIVIDEND OF 0.21 EURO GROSS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon:
Spain's Euskaltel <EKTL.MC> said on Tuesday it had made an offer of around 700 million euros ($770 million), including debt, for Zegona's <ZEG.L> Telecable, consolidating the Basque telecommunication company's lead in northern Spain.
Spain's Euskaltel said on Tuesday it had bought Telecable from Britain's Zegona for 701 million euros ($771.73 million) to create northern Spain's leading integrated telecoms operator.
* TO ACQUIRE CONTROL OF TELECABLE DE ASTURIAS SAU THROUGH THE PURCHASE OF 100 PERCENT OF THE SHARE CAPITAL OF PARSELAYA SLU FROM ZEGONA LIMITED
* Q1 EBITDA 68.0 million euros ($73.9 million) versus 69.1 million euros year ago
* Confirms it is in talks with Euskaltel, S.A. Concerning a possible transaction to acquire Telecable de Asturias, S.A Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.