52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Electra Priv. Equity Appoints Gavin Manson As Chief Operating Officer
Electra Private Equity Says H1 Nav Increase Of 7.1%
Electra Private Equity end-Sept. net asset value 342 mln stg
Electra Private Equity PLC is an investment trust. The Company is focused on private equity investments. The Company's objective is to achieve a rate of return on equity of 10-15% per year over the long-term by investing in a portfolio of private equity assets. It invests across a range of private equity opportunities, such as control and minority; equity and debt, and direct and indirect. It invests in sectors, including financial and insurance; house, leisure and personal goods; industrial general and transportation; media; real estate; private equity funds; secondaries; support services; technology, hardware and equipment, and travel and leisure. Its secondary investments consist of limited partnership interests in third-party private equity funds. The debt investments consist of loans to the United Kingdom or international borrowers acquired in either the primary or the secondary market.
Misc. Financial Services
First Floor, 50 Grosvenor Hill
Neil Anthony Johnson
Executive Chairman of the Board
Gavin Maxwell Manson
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Paul Andrew Goodson
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS NAV AT 31 MARCH 2019 OF £195 MILLION (509.4 PENCE PER SHARE)
* SAYS HIGHLIGHTS . NAV AT 30 SEPTEMBER 2018 OF £342M (892.4 PENCE PER SHARE)
* BOARD OF ELECTRA TODAY ANNOUNCES: . AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF ITS LARGER NON-CONTROLLED ASSETS, PHOTOBOX AND KNIGHT SQUARE AT 103% OF ADJUSTED 31(ST) MARCH 2018 CARRYING VALUE
Electra Private Equity <ELTA.L> said on Thursday that it made a total shareholder return of 21 percent in the year ended September and cut annual management expenses by over 80 percent.
* FY TOTAL SHAREHOLDER RETURN OF 21% FOR YEAR, COMPARED WITH 14% FOR FTSE 250
Electra Private Equity <ELTA.L>, under pressure to improve shareholder returns from an activist investor, will pay a multi-million pound special dividend and has suspended new investments after a strategic review.
* ELECTRA PRIVATE - COMPANY HAS COMPLETED HANDOVER OF INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO AND OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES FROM ITS FORMER EXTERNAL MANAGER
* NAV per share of 5,544p, a total return of 10 percent for the six-month period and 30 percent over last twelve months
* Epiris announces sale of Pine Unit Trust for 95 million stg
* Epiris is pleased to announce that its portfolio company axio group ("axio") has agreed sale of techinsights to oakley capital
* Epiris receives 67 million pounds ($85.83 million)from the sale of risi
* Electra Private Equity Plc is due to receive proceeds of 40 million pounds from sale.
* Electra private equity plc has received proceeds from sale of £94 million.
* Today declaring a special dividend* of £1.0 billion, representing 2,612p per share, to be paid on 5 may 2017
* Has sold Electra Private Equity Plc's remaining stake in Allflex corporation to an existing shareholder
* Epiris announces sale of OAG for approximately $215 million
Electra Private Equity <ELTA.L> is to receive 203 million pounds after its investment arm sold Audiotonix, a manufacturer of audio mixing consoles, to French buyout group Astorg.
British buyout fund Electra Private Equity <ELTA.L> said its portfolio manager, Epiris, had agreed to sell Parkdean Resorts, an operator of caravan holiday parks, to private equity firm Onex Corporation for 1.35 billion pounds ($1.69 billion).
British buyout fund Electra Private Equity reported strong full-year returns on Friday as it prepares to cut ties with its portfolio manager Epiris.
British buyout firm Electra Private Equity said on Friday that it made a total return of 35 percent in the year ended September, helped by M&A deals and record total investment returns.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.