52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Emera Says Wayne O'connor Will Become President And CEO Of NSPI
Emera Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share C$0.54
Emera Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share C$1.32
Emera Incorporated is an energy and services company, which invests in electricity generation, transmission and distribution, gas transmission and utility services. The Company operates through six segments: Emera Florida and New Mexico; Nova Scotia Power Inc. (NSPI); Emera Maine; Emera Caribbean; Emera Energy, and Corporate and Other. The Emera Florida and New Mexico segment represent TECO Energy, Inc., a holding company with regulated electric and gas utilities. NSPI is an integrated electric utility and primary electricity supplier. Its Emera Maine segment provides electric transmission and distribution services in the United States. Its Emera Caribbean segment includes Emera (Caribbean) Incorporated and its subsidiaries, and investment in St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited. The Emera Energy segment includes Emera Energy Services, Bayside Power Limited Partnership, Brooklyn Power Corporation and investment in Bear Swamp Power Company LLC.
1223 Lower Water St
M. Jacqueline Sheppard
Independent Chairman of the Board
Scott C. Balfour
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Gregory W. Blunden
Chief Financial Officer
Nancy G. Tower
President, Chief Executive officer - Tampa Electric
R. Michael Roberts
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Enmax Corp said on Monday it will buy Emera Inc's electric transmission and distribution unit for $959 million, as the Canadian company expands its North American regulated utility business.
Canadian utility Enmax Corp said on Monday it will buy Emera Inc's electric transmission and distribution unit for $959 million.
Emera Inc said on Monday it will sell three of its natural gas-fired power plants in New England to Carlyle Group for $590 million, as part of its efforts to cut debt.
Emera Inc on Monday said it will sell three of its natural gas-fired power plants in New England to the Carlyle Group for $590 million.
* EMERA REPORTS 2017 EARNINGS AND SIGNIFICANT STRATEGIC PROGRESS
* EMERA INC - ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO DECISIONS MADE BY EVALUATORS IN MASSACHUSETTS CLEAN ENERGY RFP
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.72 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Emera approves increase in common dividend and declares quarterly dividends
* Q2 earnings per share view C$0.51 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view C$0.72 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Emera Inc - Chris Huskilson has provided notice of his intention to retire as CEO in 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Emera initiates energy solicitation for Atlantic Link Transmission Project Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Emera announces bought deal offering of 6,630,000 common shares
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.57 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.