52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
John Cryan appointed chairman of hedge fund Man Group from January
Man Group To Announce On Wednesday That Jonathan Sorrell, Co's President, Is Leaving - Sky News
Man Group PLC is a Jersey-based investment management company focused on delivering active management portfolio solutions. The Company’s investment engines offer a broad range of products and services to address clients’ investment needs covering quantitative, discretionary and multi-manager. It is active across equity, multi-asset, real estate, commodities, currency, credit and volatility markets. The Company provides long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis. It develops bespoke portfolio solutions, and offers fund and hedge fund services. The Company operates its investment management businesses through its investment managers: Man AHL, Man Numeric, Man GLG, Man FRM and Man GPM.
22 Grenville Street
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that investment gains pushed its funds under management up to $112.3 billion (£85.8 billion) in the first quarter from $108.5 billion at the end of December.
British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that its funds under management were $112.3 billion on March 31, up from $108.5 at end-December.
British hedge fund manager Man Group said on Friday its assets under management slipped 0.5 percent to $108.5 billion (81.79 billion pounds) last year on market weakness and currency losses, sending its performance fees plunging 81 percent.
British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Friday total funds under management fell 0.5 percent to $108.5 billion in the year to end-December on market weakness and currency losses.
Kuwait's Public Institution for Social Security (PIFSS) said on Wednesday it had filed a lawsuit against UK asset manager Man Group Plc <EMG.L> and its subsidiaries.
* SAYS INTENDS TO "VIGOROUSLY AND ROBUSTLY DEFEND ANY PROCEEDINGS" AFTER KUWAIT'S PUBLIC INSTITUTION FOR SOCIAL SECURITY FILES LONDON LAWSUIT
Kuwait’s Public Institution for Social Security (PIFSS) said on Wednesday it had filed a lawsuit against UK asset manager MAN Group Plc and its subsidiaries.
Man Group <EMG.L>, the world's largest listed hedge fund, said on Friday that funds under management rose 0.4 percent in the third quarter, helped by investment gains and net inflows.
British hedge fund Man Group's funds under management rose 0.4 percent in the third quarter, helped by positive investment movement and net inflows.
British hedge fund manager Man Group <EMG.L> on Wednesday said it had agreed to acquire fund manager Sanlam FOUR's Strategic Bond business.
Shares in British hedge fund firm Man Group <EMG.L> rose more than 5 percent on Wednesday after it generated higher returns from fees and saw assets under management climb by 4.2 percent in the first half.
British hedge fund firm Man Group on Wednesday said assets under management rose 4.2 percent in the first six months of 2018, helped by net inflows of $8.3 billion.
* MAN GROUP PLC REPORTS 5.12 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN ARCHROCK INC AS OF MARCH 5 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2pdE8F0) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
British investment firm Man Group PLC said it has launched a hedge fund in China, becoming the first foreign firm to run a quantitative investment fund in the country.
* MAN GROUP PLC REPORTS 5.29 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN HIBBETT SPORTS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 29 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2B0079t) Further company coverage:
* MAN GROUP PLC REPORTS 8.54 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN OREXIGEN THERAPEUTICS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 27 - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2AKRpMo Further company coverage:
* Man Group PLC reports 8.45 percent passive stake in Tesco Corp as of November 3 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zVHIu3) Further company coverage:
British hedge fund Man Group's assets rose 7.9 percent in the third quarter, boosted by market gains and net inflows to its funds, including in emerging market debt.
* Man Group Plc reports 5.63 percent passive stake in Zumiez Inc, as of July 19, 2017 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tY0JJZ) Further company coverage:
* Man Group Plc reports a 5.01 percent passive stake in commercial vehicle group inc as of July 3, 2017 -sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2ujUfnH) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.