52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dgap-News Varta AG Varta AG Acquires Varta Consumer Batteries Business From Energizer
Energizer Holdings Announces Agreement To Sell Varta Consumer Battery Business For $401.0 Million
Energizer Holdings Posts Q2 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.20 From Continuing Operations
Energizer Holdings, Inc. is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of household batteries, specialty batteries and lighting products. The Company is a designer and marketer of automotive fragrance and appearance products. It operates through four geographic segments: North America, which consists of the United States and Canada; Latin America, which includes its markets in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific, which consists of its markets in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Company offers batteries using lithium, alkaline, carbon zinc, nickel metal hydride, zinc air and silver oxide constructions. These products are sold under the Energizer and Eveready brands in the performance, premium and price segments and include primary, rechargeable, specialty and hearing aid products. It manufactures, distributes and markets lighting products, including headlights, lanterns, kid's lights and area lights.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
533 Maryville University Dr
Patrick J. Moore
Independent Chairman of the Board
Alan R. Hoskins
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Timothy W. Gorman
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Mark S. LaVigne
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Susan K. Drath
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. battery makers Energizer Holdings Inc and Duracell International are eyeing a controlling stake in Eveready Industries India Ltd, the Economic Times reported on Tuesday, citing people involved in the negotiations.
U.S. battery maker Energizer Holdings <ENR.N> gained EU antitrust approval on Tuesday for its $2-billion bid for Spectrum Brands' <SPB.N> battery and portable lighting business after agreeing to sell a Spectrum unit in Europe.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2130 GMT on Tuesday:
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc <SPB.N> said on Thursday it would sell its global auto care (GAC) business to battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc <ENR.N> in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $1.25 billion.
Consumer products company Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc said on Thursday it would sell its global auto care business to Energizer Holdings Inc in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $1.25 billion.
Swedish battery manufacturing startup Northvolt has partnered with South Bay Solutions, a Tesla supplier, to jointly set up a plant in Poland to produce battery systems for energy storage companies and the mining industry.
European Union antitrust regulators will rule by Nov. 27 whether to clear U.S. battery maker Energizer Holdings' <ENR.N> $2-billion bid for Spectrum Brands' <SPB.N> battery and portable lighting business.
* ENERGIZER HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
Battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc <ENR.N> said on Tuesday it would buy the battery and portable lighting business of Spectrum Brands <SPB.N> in a $2 billion (1.45 billion pounds) cash deal, adding brands such as Rayovac and Varta to its lineup.
Battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy the battery and portable lighting business of Spectrum Brands in a $2 billion cash deal, adding brands such as Rayovac and Varta to its lineup.
* PRESS RELEASE - SPECTRUM BRANDS HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO SELL GLOBAL BATTERY AND LIGHTING BUSINESS TO ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC FOR $2.0 BILLION IN CASH
Battery maker Energizer Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it would buy the global battery and portable lighting business of Spectrum Brands in a $2 billion all-cash deal.
* ENERGIZER HOLDINGS INC SAYS CEO ALAN HOSKINS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.7 MILLION VERSUS $6.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text :[http://bit.ly/1cPY1sH] Further company coverage:
* Energizer Holdings Inc announces fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results and provides financial outlook for the fiscal year 2018
* Energizer Holdings, Inc. announces fiscal 2017 third quarter results and raises financial outlook for fiscal 2017
* Energizer Holdings, Inc. appoints Robert V. Vitale to the board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Energizer Holdings, Inc. announces fiscal 2017 second quarter results and updates financial Outlook for fiscal 2017
* Energizer Holdings Inc - on March 16, 2017, co entered into an amendment to credit agreement, dated as of June 30, 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2mLOw3i) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.