52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Edgewell Personal Care Q3 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $1.11
Edgewell Sees 2021 Net Sales Of About $2.7 Billion
Edgewell Personal Care Reports Q2 Adjusted EPS Of $1.13
Edgewell Personal Care Company is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products in the wet shave, sun and skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had a portfolio of over 25 brands. It manages its business in four segments: Wet Shave, Sun and Skin Care, Feminine Care and All Other. Its Wet shave products are sold under the Schick, Wilkinson Sword, Edge, Skintimate, Shave Guard and Personna brand names. Its Sun and Skin Care products are sold under the Banana Boat, Hawaiian Tropic, Wet Ones and Playtex brand names and offers Wet Ones, portable hand wipes category, and Playtex household gloves, the branded household glove in the United States. Its Feminine Care segment markets its products under the Playtex, Stayfree, Carefree and o.b. brands and markets pads and liners. Its All Other segment includes infant care, pet care and miscellaneous other products.
Personal & Household Prods.
1350 Timberlake Manor Pkwy
John C. Hunter
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Rod R. Little
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Daniel J. Sullivan
Chief Financial Officer
Colin A. Hutchison
Chief Operating Officer
John N. Hill
Vice President - Global Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
Schick and Wilkinson razor brands owner Edgewell Personal Care Co said on Thursday it would buy shaving startup Harry's Inc in a $1.37 billion cash-and-stock deal, but its shares plunged 17 percent as the high levels of debt spooked investors.
Edgewell Personal Care Co, the owner of Schick and Wilkinson razor brands, plans to make an offer to buy U.S.-based shaving startup Harry's for $1.37 billion in a cash-and-stock deal, the New York Times reported on Thursday.
* EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS AND UPDATES FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF ROD R. LITTLE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS AND UPDATES ITS FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE JACK BLACK L.L.C.
* EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF SANDY SHELDON, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Edgewell Personal Care announces fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 results and provides fiscal year 2018 financial outlook
* Edgewell Personal Care issues statement regarding Procter & Gamble lawsuit
Procter & Gamble Co's <PG.N> Gillette unit on Monday sued the maker of Schick razors for the second time in 13 months, seeking to stop its sale of razor blade cartridges designed to fit Gillette's Fusion handles.
Procter & Gamble Co's Gillette unit on Monday sued the maker of Schick razors for the second time in 13 months, seeking to stop its sale of razor blade cartridges designed to fit Gillette's Fusion handles.
* Edgewell Personal Care announces third quarter fiscal 2017 results and updates fiscal year 2017 financial outlook
* Edgewell personal care announces second quarter fiscal 2017 results and updates fiscal year 2017 financial outlook
* Edgewell personal care co- on march 13, 2017 co, units entered into amendment no. 3 to credit agreement amending credit agreement dated june 1, 2015
* Edgewell Personal Care announces first quarter fiscal 2017 results and maintains fiscal year 2017 financial outlook
* Energizer Holdings, Inc. announces fiscal 2017 first quarter results and updates financial outlook for fiscal 2017
* Q1 net sales are anticipated to be flat and segment profit is anticipated to be lower than in prior year quarter
* Energizer Holdings Inc announces fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full year results and provides financial outlook for the fiscal year 2017
* Edgewell Personal Care - terms of transaction were not disclosed.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.