52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Equitable Group Reports Third Quarter Results
Equitable Group Posts Q2 EPS Of C$3.15
Equitable Group Increases Common Share Dividend
Equitable Group Inc. is a financial services business that operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Equitable Bank (the Bank). Equitable Bank serves retail and commercial customers across Canada with a range of savings solutions and mortgage lending products, offered under the Equitable Bank and EQ Bank brands. Equitable Bank provides mortgage loans to a range of customers that include business-for-self borrowers, newcomers to Canada and commercial real estate investors. The Bank also provides Canadians with various saving options that offer security and attractive interest rates, including Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs), High Interest Savings Accounts (HISAs) and deposit notes. The Bank offers single family lending services, commercial lending services, securitization financing and deposit services.
Consumer Financial Services
30 St Clair Ave W Suite 700
David M. Balfour LeGresley
Independent Chairman of the Board
Andrew R. Moor
President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Company and Equitable Bank
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer of Company and Bank
Senior Vice President - Marketing and Residential Sales
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EQUITABLE GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND 2017 EARNINGS, INCREASES DIVIDEND
* EQUITABLE GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES FILING OF PRELIMINARY BASE SHELF PROSPECTUS
* Equitable Group reports record third quarter results, increases common share dividend
* Equitable Group redeems $65 million of series 10 debentures
* Equitable Group reports second quarter 2017 results and increases dividend
Equitable Life is considering setting up a European Union subsidiary in Dublin in order to continue serving Irish and German customers after Britain leaves the bloc, its chief executive said on Friday.
Canadian mortgage provider Equitable Group Inc said on Wednesday it had added three more banks to a syndicate that would fund its C$2 billion ($1.46 billion) loan commitment.
* Equitable Group- syndicate of lenders supporting co's $2 billion backstop secured funding facility been expanded to include all 6 Canada's largest banks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Canadian mortgage provider Equitable Group Inc said it received a C$2 billion ($1.47 billion) loan commitment and expected applications to increase in the coming weeks, at a time when rival Home Capital Group's withdrawals are rising.
* EQUITABLE GROUP REPORTS RECORD QUARTERLY AND ANNUAL EARNINGS, INCREASES DIVIDEND
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.