52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eldorado Resorts Says CEO Thomas R. Reeg's 2019 Total Compensation Was $8.9 Mln Vs $6.9 Mln In 2018
Eldorado Resorts Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
Eldorado Resorts To Divest Eldorado Shreveport Resort And Casino And The Montbleu Resort Casino To Twin River For $155 Mln
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is a gaming and hospitality company that owns and operates gaming facilities. Its principal operating activities are reported through geographic regions and reportable segments, including West, Midwest, South, East and Central. The West segment includes Eldorado Resort Casino Reno, Silver Legacy Resort Casino, Circus Circus Reno, Tropicana Laughlin Hotel and Casino, and MontBleu Casino Resort and Spa. The Midwest segment includes Isle Casino Waterloo, Isle Casino Bettendorf, and Isle of Capri Casino Kansas City. The South segment includes Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park, Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, Isle of Capri Casino Lula, Isle of Capri Casino Hotel Lake Charles, Trop Casino Greenville, and Belle of Baton Rouge Casino and Hotel. The East segment includes Presque Isle Downs and Casino, ldorado Gaming Scioto Downs, and Tropicana Casino and Resort. The Central segment includes Tropicana Evansville, Lumiere Place Casino and Grand Victoria Casino.
Casinos & Gaming
100 W Liberty St Ste 1150
Gary L. Carano
Executive Chairman of the Board
Anthony L. Carano
President, Chief Operating Officer
Thomas R. Reeg
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Edmund L. Quatmann
Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ELDORADO RESORTS TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND OPERATIONS AT ITS CASINOS IN NEVADA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to buy rival Caesars Entertainment Corp for about $8.5 billion (£6.7 billion) in cash and stock, as it looks to build scale to take on larger companies such as Las Vegas Sands and Wynn Resorts.
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to buy Caesars Entertainment Corp in a $17.3 billion cash-and-stock deal, including debt, the companies said on Monday. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to merge with Caesars Entertainment Corp in a cash and stock deal that values its peer at about $18 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to acquire Caesars Entertainment Corp in a cash and stock deal that values its peer at about $18 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
U.S. casino operators Eldorado Resorts Inc and Caesars Entertainment Corp are in the early stages of exploring a merger, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
Britain's William Hill <WMH.L> expanded further into the United States on Wednesday, signing a 25-year sports betting deal with casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc <ERI.O>.
* CEO sees positive impact on results from deal (Adds shares, context on betting industry, CEO, analysts comments)
Betting company William Hill Plc's <WMH.L> U.S. gambling unit is forming a joint venture with U.S casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc <ERI.O> as the British company plans to further expand into the U.S. sports gambling market, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
* ELDORADO RESORTS - ON MAY 7, CO, CHURCHILL DOWNS GOT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & DOCUMENTARY MATERIALS REQUEST FROM FTC
* CHURCHILL DOWNS - CO, ELDORADO RESORTS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC RELATED WITH REVIEW OF LADY LUCK VICKSBURG TRANSACTION
* ELDORADO RESORTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $440.2 MILLION, OPERATING INCOME OF $54.2 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $103.5 MILLION
* THE CORDISH COMPANIES AND ELDORADO RESORTS, INC. (NASDAQ: ERI) ANNOUNCE NEW JOINT VENTURE TO DEVELOP WORLD-CLASS, MIXED-USE HOSPITALITY DESTINATION IN POMPANO, FL
* ELDORADO RESORTS SAYS IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, TROPICANA TO PAY FEE OF $92.5 MILLION - SEC FILING
Casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc said on Monday it agreed to buy Tropicana Entertainment Inc in a deal valued at $1.85 billion in cash.
* ELDORADO RESORTS TO ACQUIRE GRAND VICTORIA CASINO FOR $327.5 MILLION CASH IN ACCRETIVE TRANSACTION
* ELDORADO RESORTS ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO SELL PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS & CASINO AND LADY LUCK CASINO VICKSBURG
* ELDORADO RESORTS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $428.2 MILLION, OPERATING INCOME OF $30.0 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $91.1 MILLION
* Eldorado Resorts Inc reports third quarter net revenue of $444.9 million, operating income of $78.9 million and adjusted EBITDA of $112.1 million
* Eldorado Resorts Inc announces pricing of senior notes offering
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.