52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eros Now Announces Vodafone Qatar Partnership
Eros Now Announces China VOD Distribution Deal With Wasu Media
Kishore Lulla Reports A 17.67% Stake In Eros International As Of July 11, 2019
Eros International Plc (Eros) is a holding company, which serves the Indian film entertainment industry. The Company's principal activities include the acquisition, co-production and distribution of Indian films and related content. It distributes its film content through the distribution channels, such as theatrical, including multiplex chains and standalone theaters; television syndication, including satellite television broadcasting, cable television and terrestrial television; digital and ancillary, including music, inflight entertainment, home video, Internet protocol television (IPTV), video on demand (VOD), and Internet channels and Eros Now. The Company’s distribution network extends to over 50 countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Germany, Poland, Russia, Romania, Indonesia and Arabic speaking countries. It conducts global operations through its Indian and international subsidiaries, including Eros International Media Limited.
901-902, 9th floor, supreme Chambers
Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West)
Kishore K. Lulla
Executive Chairman of the Board, Group Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
Vijay M. Ahuja
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Sunil K. Lulla
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Managing Director of Eros India.
President of Europe and Africa Operations
President of Middle East Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Film and entertainment group Eros International Plc on Monday swung to a loss in the fourth quarter due to an impairment charge and a rise in costs, sending its U.S-listed shares down more than 6% in premarket trade.
Eros International Media shares plunged for a second day on Friday, despite its U.S.-listed parent Eros International Plc's efforts to calm investors, after Indian rating agency CARE downgraded its flagship unit to "default" levels.
Movie production house Eros International PLC on Monday said it partnered with China streaming service iQiyi Inc to provide Indian movies such as Bollywood blockbusters "Dabangg" and "Devdas" in the country.
* EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC - CONSOLIDATED REVENUE FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017 WAS $65.2 MILLION
* RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED TO ACQUIRE STAKE IN EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC
* EROS NOW ANNOUNCES RENEWAL OF PLATFORM INTEGRATION DEAL WITH RELIANCE JIO
* EROS NOW REACHES 5 MILLION PAYING SUBSCRIBERS, Y-O-Y GROWTH OF 150%
* EROS INTERNATIONAL - EROS NOW AVAILABLE TO AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS ON AMAZON CHANNELS ACROSS US,UK WITH SUBSCRIPTION FEE OF 7.99 USD AND 5.99 GBP/MONTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EROS INTERNATIONAL SAYS EROS NOW FORMS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH FOXXUM TO PROVIDE ITS LIBRARY OF PREMIUM CONTENT ON FOXXUM TV APP STORE WORLDWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC - EROS NOW HAS PARTNERED WITH METROLOGICAL; EROS NOW WILL BE AVAILABLE AS PART OF METROLOGICAL'S APP LIBRARY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC ANNOUNCES $100 MILLION EQUITY-LINKED FINANCING
* EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC REPORTS SECOND QUARTER FISCAL YEAR 2018 RESULTS
* Says Roku devices can now stream Eros Now's library of bollywood, regional language content at $7.99 per month in USA, Canada And UK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Eros Now, will enter South African market through a strategic partnership with Telecel Global Pty Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EROS INTERNATIONAL PLC QTRLY REVENUE $60.8 MILLION VERSUS $71.1 MILLION
* Gilder, Gagnon, Howe & Co LLC reports a 10.03 percent passive stake in Eros International Plc as of September 29, 2017 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2xZYiXu) Further company coverage:
* Eros International Plc - has filed a lawsuit in New York County Supreme Court against Mangrove Partners, Manuel P. Asensio, GeoInvesting, Llc
* Eros International - U.S. District Court dismissed putative securities class action filed in Nov 2015 against Eros, some of its officers, directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eros International Plc - Subscribers will also be able to access eros now using Opera TV store
Indian movie production house Eros is in early talks with Apple, Amazon and Netflix to sell its film and music library, a source familiar with the matter said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.