52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eversource Energy Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.98
Eversource Energy Reports Third Quarter Results
Eversource Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.10
Eversource Energy is a utility holding company engaged in the energy delivery business. The Company operates through three segments: electric distribution, electric transmission and natural gas distribution. The Company's electric distribution segment consists of the distribution businesses, which are engaged in the distribution of electricity to retail customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire and the regulated electric generation businesses. Its electric transmission segment owns and maintains transmission facilities that are part of an interstate power transmission grid over which electricity is transmitted throughout New England. Its electric distribution segment consists of the distribution businesses of The Connecticut Light and Power Company (CL&P), NSTAR Electric Company (NSTAR Electric), Public Service Company of New Hampshire (PSNH) and Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECO). It also provides water utility services through its subsidiary, Aquarion.
300 Cadwell Dr
James A. Judge
Chairman of the Board of Trustee ,President, Chief Executive Officer
Philip J. Lembo
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Werner J. Schweiger
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Gregory B. Butler
Executive Vice President, General Counsel
Christine M. Carmody
Executive Vice President-Human Resources and Information Technology of Eversource Energy and Eversource Service
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Denmark's Orsted and U.S.-based Eversource Energy have submitted a joint bid to build a wind farm offshore of New York state, the companies said on Thursday.
California Water Service Group <CWT.N> said on Monday it raised an all-cash offer to buy SJW Group <SJW.N> by nearly 3 percent, the latest attempt to woo its fellow California utility out of a proposed tie-up with Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O>.
Connecticut Water Service Inc rejected a revised takeover offer from Eversource Energy, according to regulatory filings from both companies on Friday, insisting it would consider abandoning its planned merger with another utility only for a much higher offer.
* LINDA FORRY NAMED EVERSOURCE TRUSTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE INC - ISSUED STATEMENT REGARDING COMMENTARY ON EVERSOURCE ENERGY'S Q1 2018 EARNINGS CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.85 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - FILED PRELIMINARY PROXY TO URGE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE SHAREHOLDERS TO VOTE "AGAINST" SJW GROUP MERGER PROPOSAL, OTHERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Connecticut Water Service Inc <CTWS.O> said on Thursday it had rejected a $748 million takeover bid by Eversource Energy <ES.N>, New England's largest power utility, aimed at disrupting its merger with SJW Group <SJW.N> agreed in March.
* CONNECTICUT WATER CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF UNSOLICITED ACQUISITION PROPOSAL FROM EVERSOURCE ENERGY
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY DISCLOSES PROPOSAL TO ACQUIRE CONNECTICUT WATER SERVICE, INC. FOR $63.50 PER SHARE
Eversource Energy, New England's largest power utility, has made a $748 million offer to acquire Connecticut Water Service Inc, seeking to disrupt a merger the latter agreed last month with SJW Group, a person familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* SAYS UNDERSTANDS MASSACHUSETTS ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES (EDCs) DECISION ON WEDNESDAY TO TERMINATE CONDITIONAL SELECTION OF NORTHERN PASS TRANSMISSION HYDRO PROPOSAL, GIVEN STATUS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE PERMITTING PROCESS
U.S. Mid Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast utilities said almost 1.7 million homes and businesses were without power on Friday as a snow and ice storm battered the region. That is down from a high near 1.8 million affected by the storm as utilities in the South and Midwest...
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY - NORTHERN PASS FILED MOTION REQUESTING N.H. SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE TO VACATE ITS RECENT DECISION ON PROPOSED NORTHERN PASS PROJECT
* SAYS EXPECTS LONG-TERM EPS GROWTH THROUGH 2021 OF BETWEEN 5 PERCENT AND 7 PERCENT ON AVERAGE, USING 2017 EARNINGS OF $3.11 PER SHARE AS BASE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.505PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS ON FEBRUARY 1, 2018, NEW HAMPSHIRE SITE EVALUATION COMMITTEE VOTED TO DENY NORTHERN PASS' SITING APPLICATION
* EVERSOURCE ENERGY FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING OF UP TO $650 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Ed0k7d) Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.83 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Hull Street Energy announces agreement to acquire nine hydroelectric plants in New Hampshire from Eversource
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.