52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Essentra Confirms Approval For Establishment Of New JV In China
Essentra Plc Says Signed Agreement To Set Up New JV Company In China
Essentra Buys Nekicesa Packaging For Undisclosed Sum
Essentra plc is a manufacturer and supplier of caps, plugs, plastic, fiber, foam and packaging products. The Company operates through three segments. The Component Solutions segment includes the components, pipe protection technologies (PPT) and security businesses. The Health & Personal Care Packaging segment includes specialty tapes business and is a global provider of packaging and authentication solutions to a diversified customer base in the health & personal care, consumer and specialist packaging sectors, and to the paper and board industries. It provides its plastic products for a wide range of industrial end markets, including automotive, mining, coating, hydraulics and medical sectors. The Company's Filter Products business is an independent provider of filters and related solutions to the tobacco industry. The Company through its subsidiary, Micro Plastics, Inc., manufactures and distributes nylon fasteners and other plastic components.
Avebury HSE, 201-249 Avebury Boulevard
Paul J. Lester
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
President - Specialist Components
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BOARD AND STEFAN SCHELLINGER, GROUP FINANCE DIRECTOR SINCE OCTOBER 2015, HAVE MUTUALLY AGREED THAT STEFAN WILL LEAVE BUSINESS LATER THIS YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* TRADING FOR FINANCIAL YEAR TO DATE HAS BEEN IN LINE WITH BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS
* FY ADJUSTED PRETAX PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS £74M VERSUS 96 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* ACQUIRED 100 PCT OF SHARE CAPITAL OF MICRO PLASTICS FOR AN UNDISCLOSED CASH CONSIDERATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Essentra <ESNT.L> expects operating margins at its health and personal care packaging business to decline slightly in the second half of the year after two of its Puerto Rico sites were hit by hurricane Maria last month.
Essentra expects operating margins at its health and personal care packaging business to decline slightly in the second half of the year after two of its Puerto Rico sites were hit by hurricane Maria last month.
* TRADING IN Q3 2017 SHOWED MODEST LIKE-FOR-LIKE REVENUE GROWTH FOR OVERALL GROUP
* CONFIRMS THAT ITS TWO HEALTH & PERSONAL CARE PACKAGING SITES IN PUERTO RICO HAVE BEEN DISRUPTED AS A RESULT OF RECENT HURRICANE MARIA
Essentra Plc <ESNT.L>, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging products, reported a 29 percent fall in the first-half profit, but said it expected to see improvement during the remainder of the year.
Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging products, said its profit fell 29 percent in the first half as sales at its health and personal care packaging unit continued to slow due to integration issues.
* Announces divestment of its consumer packaging site in Bristol, UK to Broomco (4294) Limited, an affiliate of euro packaging, for an undisclosed consideration
* Trading for financial year to date has been in line with board's expectations
Essentra Plc <ESNT.L>, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging components, said full-year profit fell 26 percent on flagging sales at its health and personal care packaging unit, due to integration issues from an acquisition completed in 2015.
Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging components, said full-year profit fell 26 percent on flagging sales at its health and personal care packaging unit, due to integration issues from an acquisition completed in 2015.
* Revenue, profit and EPS decline, driven by deterioration in health & personal care packaging and short-term issues in filter products.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.