52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Entertainment One Signs Multi-Year Production Deal With Mark Gordon
Entertainment One Prices Senior Secured Notes Offering
Entertainment One Launches 425 Mln Stg Senior Secured Notes Offering
Entertainment One Ltd is a Canada-based independent entertainment company. It develops, produces, markets and distributes content. The Company's segments include Film, Television, Music, Family and Brands, and Innovation. The Film segment in collaboration with partners develops, acquires, produces and finances film content. The Television segment through partnerships and global distribution network produces and distributes television content. The Music segment built musical brands, as the Company is part of the network eOne Management Group. The Family and Brands segment is involved in the creation of family content and develops, launches and roll out content-related products. The Innovation segment provides digital content, such as virtual reality (VR) and the platform to discover it.
134 Peter St Suite 700
Allan Leslie Leighton
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Darren D. Throop
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Mark William Opzoomer
Senior Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Peppa Pig-owner Entertainment One's <ETO.L> shares rose more than 30% to a record high on Friday, surpassing the price agreed by the company's board with U.S. toy maker Hasbro Inc <HAS.O> in a sign that investors see some chance of a counter offer.
London's FTSE 100 bounced back on Friday ahead of U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell's much-anticipated speech, while Peppa Pig owner Entertainment One rose to a life high after agreeing to be bought by U.S. toy maker Hasbro.
Shares of Entertainment One rose nearly 30% on Friday, a day after U.S. toy maker Hasbro Inc offered to buy the owner of popular children's television show "Peppa Pig" for about $4 billion in cash.
U.S. toy maker Hasbro Inc will buy Entertainment One Ltd for about $4 billion in cash, adding the independent studio with preschool brands such as Peppa Pig to the U.S. company known for Nerf and Power Rangers, the companies said on Thursday.
Entertainment One Ltd, which makes the popular children's TV show Peppa Pig, denied reports that president and award-winning producer Mark Gordon was leaving, sending the company's shares up as much as 17%.
* BANKS HAVE PLACED A TOTAL OF 28,900,000 NEW COMMON SHARES AT A PRICE OF 450 PENCE PER SHARE RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF C.£130M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PERFORMANCE FOR YEAR HAS BEEN IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS, CONSISTENT WITH TRENDS HIGHLIGHTED IN INTERIM RESULTS
* PLACING REPRESENTS UP TO C.4.0 PCT OF MARKET CAP (BASED ON THE 26/01 CLOSING SHARE PRICE)
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 800,000 STG VERSUS -2.5 MILLION STG LOSS YEAR AGO
* MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS ENTERS GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH ENTERTAINMENT ONE TO DEVELOP NEW PEPPA PIG ATTRACTIONS
Entertainment One Ltd <ETO.L>, maker of children's TV show Peppa Pig, received just enough support to pass a string of resolutions on management pay at a shareholder meeting on Wednesday.
Britain's maker of children's TV show Peppa Pig, Entertainment One Ltd, received just enough support to pass a string of resolutions regarding management pay at a shareholder meeting on Wednesday.
* ANTICIPATES FULL YEAR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE IN LINE WITH MANAGEMENT EXPECTATIONS WITH A SIMILAR H1/H2 WEIGHTING TO FY17
* SAID ON SUNDAY THAT IT SIGNED TRIPARTITE AGREEMENT WITH SQUARE ENIX LIMITED AND SUSHEE ON PUBLISHING THE GAME FEAR EFFECT REINVENTED ON PC, PS4, NINTENDO SWITCH AND XBOX ONE IN 2018
* SAID ON MONDAY THAT IT TERMINATED DEAL WITH MGP STUDIOS WHICH CONCERNED 'SAND IS THE SOUL' PRODUCT
* 117 new episodes of Peppa Pig scheduled to launch on air globally from spring 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Entertainment One <ETO.L>, the maker of children's TV show Peppa Pig, said it expects full-year profit to take a 47-million-pound ($60.42 million) hit from one-off costs related to the restructuring of its film division.
* Company expects to report approximately £47 million of one-off costs for year ended 31 march 2017
* Ceo says ad nar decline hasn't changed since q4, food, fmcg and retail tough
* Reported revenues 19 pct higher at 401 mln stg (2015: 337 mln stg), with growth across all divisions on both a reported and constant currency basis
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.