52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Etsy Announces Pricing Of $650 Mln Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Etsy Announces Proposed Private Offering Of $650 Million Of Convertible Senior Notes
Etsy Posts Q2 EPS Of $0.14
Etsy, Inc. (Etsy) operates a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy goods. The Company offers a range of seller services and tools that help entrepreneurs start, grow and manage their businesses. The Company's community includes Etsy sellers, Etsy buyers, Etsy employees, its partners and investors. As of December 31, 2016, its platform connected 1.7 million active Etsy sellers and 28.6 million active Etsy buyers. Etsy sellers join its community to participate in its markets to express their creativity. Etsy sellers range from hobbyists to professional merchants, and have a range of personal and professional goals. Its supports a group of artists, makers, designers and collectors from around the world. Its services platform includes seller services, seller tools and education. The Company's seller services include Direct Checkout, Promoted Listings, Shipping Labels and Pattern by Etsy.
117 Adams St
Fredrick R. Wilson
Independent Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Rachel C. Glaser
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Ryan M. Scott
Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
BlackRock Inc <BLK.N> has teamed up with Mastercard Inc <MA.N>, United Parcel Service Inc <UPS.N> and Etsy Inc <ETSY.O> among other organizations, to build and test tools to help individuals start saving for emergencies.
Blue Apron Holdings Inc said on Tuesday Chief Executive Officer Brad Dickerson would resign and that Linda Findley Kozlowski, a former Etsy Inc executive, would take over the top job, sending its shares up 16 percent after the bell.
Online crafts retailer Etsy Inc will go green by offsetting planet-warming carbon emissions from its shipping activities, the U.S. company said on Wednesday, joining a host of companies making public moves to battle climate change.
Etsy Inc on Thursday raised its full-year revenue growth forecast, boosted by an increase in its transaction fee for sellers, sending shares of the company surging 35 percent to a record high.
* Q1 REVENUE $120.9 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $119.3 MILLION
* SAYS CEO JOSH SILVERMAN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.2 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ETSY INC - BOARD APPOINTED GARY BRIGGS, VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER FOR FACEBOOK, TO CO'S BOARD, EFFECTIVE APRIL 5
* ETSY - BOARD APPOINTED EDITH COOPER, FORMER PARTNER AND GLOBAL HEAD OF HUMAN CAPITAL FOR GOLDMAN SACHS, TO COMPANY'S BOARD, EFFECTIVE APRIL 5
* ETSY ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PRIVATE OFFERING OF $300 MILLION OF CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES
Shares of online crafts retailer Etsy Inc <ETSY.O> jumped 20.4 percent on Wednesday after it reported fourth-quarter results that surpassed analyst expectations, showing signs of a turnaround since it brought on a new chief executive last year.
* TOTAL REVENUE WAS $136.3 MILLION IN Q4 OF 2017, UP 23.6% YEAR-OVER-YEAR
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT DISSOLVES SPONSORED ADR STAKE IN WEIBO CORP - SEC FILING
The Internet Association, a trade group representing companies such as Google parent Alphabet Inc and Facebook Inc, said on Friday that it intends to join an expected lawsuit against a decision to roll back net neutrality rules.
* Etsy Inc - program will help offset dilutive impact of recent and future employee stock option exercises and restricted stock vesting
* Etsy Inc reports accelerated gms growth in third quarter 2017
* Etsy Inc - has appointed Mike Fisher as chief technology officer, effective immediately Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Etsy inc - originally estimated severance charges and other exits costs of $4.5 million to $6 million relating to may restructuring plan - sec filing
TPG Capital is getting crafty with its investment in online homemade-goods dealer Etsy. The private-equity firm run by David Bonderman and James Coulter, along with partner Dragoneer Investment Group, took an 8 percent combined stake in the $1.6 billion company in the midst...
Shares of Etsy Inc <ETSY.O> surged more than 23 percent on Tuesday and were on track for their biggest daily gain since 2015 after two investment firms revealed stakes in the online crafts retailer and the company said it was reviewing its strategy.
Investment firms TPG Group Holding Advisers Inc and Dragoneer Investment Group LLC jointly reported an 8 percent stake in Etsy Inc <ETSY.O>, the Brooklyn-based online retailer of handmade goods, Etsy disclosed in filings on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.