52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Brussels ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Euronav Q2 EBITDA At EUR 65 mln
Euronav Sells Its Oldest VLCC For Offshore Project
Euronav Completes Tap Issue Under Its Senior Unsecured Bonds
Euronav NV (Euronav) is a Belgium-based company engaged in the transportation and storage of crude oil and petroleum products. The Company provides shipping services, in addition to the carriage of crude oil on its fleet of large tankers. The Company, along with its group entities, operates in two business segments: the operation of crude oil tankers on the international markets (tankers), and the floating production, storage and offloading operations. The Company’s ship management services include, among others, technical services, fleet personnel management, environmental, protection management system, commercial management and operational management. Its group companies include Euronav Ship Management SAS, Euronav Shipping NV, Euronav Tankers NV, Euronav SAS, Euronav UK Ltd., Euronav Hong Kong Ltd. and Great Hope Enterprises Ltd.
De Gerlachekaai 20
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Hugo De Stoop
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
General Counsel, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Euronav, one of the largest tanker companies in the world, will deploy one of its two ultra large crude carriers (ULCC) to store cleaner marine fuel ahead of a major regulatory change in 2020, the Belgium-headquartered group said on Friday.
* GENER8 MARITIME - CO'S CURRENT DIRECTORS, 1 FORMER DIRECTOR, EURONAV ENTERED INTO MOU WITH PLAINTIFFS OF 2 LAWSUITS TO SETTLE ACTIONS OF THE LAWSUITS
Belgian crude oil shipper Euronav's freight rates in the fourth quarter hit their lowest level since 2012, hurt by excess available tonnage, the company said on Thursday.
* GENER8 MARITIME SAYS CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY EURONAV A TERMINATION FEE OF $39 MILLION, IF DEAL IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES- SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2CXjSvs) Further company coverage:
Tanker operator Euronav <EUAV.BR> is to buy U.S. rival Gener8 Maritime <GNRT.N> to create one of the world's top oil shipping fleets, the companies said on Thursday, in an all-stock deal worth an estimated $490 million.
* INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE SIX VLCCS
Euronav NV, a tanker owner headquartered in Belgium, has reached an agreement with U.S.-based Gener8 Maritime Inc on a stock-for-stock takeover that would make the U.S. company a wholly-owned subsidiary of Euronav, the Belgian company said on Thursday
Belgian tanker operator Euronav said on Thursday it had agreed to buy U.S. peer Gener8 Maritime in an all-stock deal worth about $490 million.
* - ISSUANCE OF APPROXIMATELY 60.9 MILLION NEW EURONAV SHARES TO GENER8 SHAREHOLDERS.
* TANKER OWNER EURONAV NEARS DEAL TO MERGE WITH RIVAL GENER8 MARITIME - WSJ, CITING A SOURCE Source text:http://on.wsj.com/2kRW5pz Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org )
* Châteauban SA reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Euronav NV as of November 7 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zJnLnF) Further company coverage:
* Without scrapping, downward rate pressure will continue -Euronav CEO
* SAYS JV WITH INTERNATIONAL SEAWAYS HAS SIGNED CONTRACT FOR 5 YEARS FOR THE FSO AFRICA AND FSO ASIA IN DIRECT CONTINUATION OF THE CURRENT CONTRACTUAL SERVICE
* Q4 VLCC average spot rate per day (in TI pool) $ 33,161 versus $61,482 year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.