52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eurofins Viracor Launches Combined Covid-19, Influenza, RSV Test
Eurofins CDMO Announces Expansion Of Drug Product Capabilities In Canada
Eurofins Launches Sars-Cov-2 Test Kits For Sanger Sequencing Equipment
Eurofins Scientific SE is a Luxembourg-based company engaged in the business support services industry. The Company joins a part of international group of laboratories providing a range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. It operates through a number of subsidiaries, such as VRL Laboratories in the United States, Institut Nehring GmbH in Germany, Agfirst Bay of Plenty, a fruit maturity testing laboratory in New Zealand, and Megalab SA, a clinical diagnostic laboratory in Spain. It is active through Ahma Group, Villapharma, Exova's environment testing laboratories in Eastern Canada, ASL analises ambientais in Brazil, MVZ fur Laboratoriumsmedizin am Hygiene-Institut Gmbh, Alphora Research, Genoma Laboratory Group, Ana Laboratories Inc, Lifecodexx AG, Gatc Biotech AG, Japan Analytical Chemistry Consultants Co. Ltd. (''Jacc''), Tsing Hua and Ecopro Research K.K. (''Ecopro'') and Craft Technologies.
Biotechnology & Drugs
23 val Fleuri
Gilles G. Martin
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Stuart Anthony K. Anderson
Non-Executive Independent Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* PUBLISHES A METHOD FOR EARLY DETECTION OF ASYMPTOMATIC SPREADERS OF THE SARS-COV-2 VIRUS, WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE CLINICAL PCR TESTING IN HUMANS
* EUROFINS PUBLISHES METHOD FOR EARLY DETECTION OF ASYMPTOMATIC SARS-COV-2 VIRUS SPREADERS, THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE HUMAN PCR CLINICAL TESTING
Euronext NV announced on Thursday quarterly review of the CAC family indices: CAC 40 Index Inclusion of: Exclusion of: TELEPERFORMANCE SODEXO SBF 120 Index Inclusion of: Exclusion of: ALBIOMA EUROPCAR MOBILITY NEOEN QUADIENT ROBERTET VERALLIA CAC Next 20 Index Inclusion...
* EUROFINS ANNOUNCES THE ISSUANCE OF C. 900,000 NEW SHARES VIA AN ACCELERATED BOOK BUILDING OFFERING TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN ORDER TO SUPPORT ITS RAPID BUILD-UP OF COVID-19 TESTING CAPACITIES
* EUROFINS TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES MULTIPLE CE-IVD MARKED SEROLOGIC PRODUCTS FOR THE DETECTION OF ANTIBODIES IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19)
* TRANSPLANT GENOMICS TODAY ANNOUNCED PATIENT ENROLLMENT WILL BEGIN IN THEIR TRULO ("TRUGRAF LONG-TERM CLINICAL OUTCOMES") REGISTRY STUDY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* EUROFINS TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES MULTIPLE NEW PRODUCTS FOR SEROLOGIC DETECTION OF ANTIBODIES IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19
* Its laboratories across the U.S.A., Europe and Asia are now providing a global service offer for testing, inspection and regulatory services focused on medical face masks, gloves and gowns, respiratory protective devices and equipment, its materials and components, as...
* EUROFINS TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES TESTING SOLUTIONS FOR DETECTION OF SARS-COV-2 ON ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES
* EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC SUPPORTS HEALTHCARE AUTHORITIES IN EUROPE, THE U.S.A. AND BRAZIL IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC WITH ADDITIONAL TESTING OPTIONS AND FAST GROWING CAPACITY
* EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC SUPPORTS SARS-COV-2 ANALYSES NEEDS IN THE U.S.A. AND IN EUROPE WITH MULTIPLE TESTING OPTIONS
Laboratory-testing company Eurofins Scientific <EUFI.PA> plans to slow its frantic dealmaking pace in the next two years while also expanding in emerging markets to maintain double-digit sales growth over the next decade, its finance director said.
Food and biopharma product testing company Eurofins Scientific said on Monday that some of its IT systems were affected by a form of ransomware during the weekend.
Luxembourg-based food and biopharma product testing firm Eurofins Scientific <EUFI.PA> raised its earnings expectations for 2019 and 2020 for the second time this year on Tuesday following acquisitions and a strong third quarter.
Eurofins said on Wednesday it was raising its revenue target after receiving antitrust clearance for its acquisition of U.S. food company Covance.
* ACQUISITION OF LABCORP’S FOOD TESTING AND CONSULTING BUSINESS
* EUROFINS ENTERS THE HUNGARIAN MARKET FOR FOOD AND FEED TESTING WITH THE ACQUISITION OF FOOD ANALYTICA GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.