52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eurazeo To Invest In Supply Chain Software With Acquisition Of Elemica
Eurazeo Sells Its Entire Stake In Elis
Elis SA Secondary ABO: Bookrunner Says Transaction Pricing At EUR 16.90 Per Share
Eurazeo SE is a France-based investment company that resulted from the merger of two investment companies, Eurafrance and Azeo. The Company's portfolio of investments includes listed and unlisted venture capital funds, such as Europcar which offers short-term leasing of touring and utilitarian vehicles; ELIS which provides leasing and maintaining professional clothing and sanitary equipment; APCOA which is involved in parking lot management; Nest Fragrances, which is a lifestyle fragrance brand offering a variety of personal care, home fragrance; Intercos, a cosmetic product subcontractor; Moncler which offers upscale clothes and accessories for men, women and children; Gruppo Banca Leonardo, Fonroche and Fraikin. The Company also invests in real estate companies, such as ANF and in listed companies, such as Rexel, a provider of professional distribution of electrical equipment; Accor, a hotel group; Edenred, a provider of prepaid services and Danone. It operates through Iberchem.
Misc. Financial Services
1 Rue de Georges Berger
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Virginie Sarah Sandrine Morgon
Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer
Honorary Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Olivier Merveilleux du Vignaux
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French investment group Eurazeo <EURA.PA> has sold its entire stake in Italian luxury clothes company Moncler <MONC.MI> for around 445 million euros ($505 million).
French investment group Eurazeo has sold its entire stake in Italian luxury clothes company Moncler for around 445 million euros ($505 million).
* Q1: +5.5% INCREASE IN TOTAL ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT TO NEARLY €16.3 BILLION
* CREATION OF 3,715,756 NEW FREE SHARES ALLOCATED TO SHAREHOLDERS ON BASIS OF ONE NEW SHARE FOR 20 OLD SHARES
* IM SQUARE SECURES SIGNIFICANT FINANCING SUPPORT FROM EURAZEO AND LAUNCHES ITS US DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
* PROPOSED DIVIDEND OF €1.25 PER SHARE. BONUS SHARE GRANT OF ONE NEW SHARE FOR TWENTY SHARES HELD
* VIRGINIE MORGON WILL SUCCEED PATRICK SAYER AS EURAZEO’S CEO ON MARCH 19, 2018 Source text: http://bit.ly/2oUQQbs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
French private equity company Eurazeo <EURA.PA> said on Tuesday it was selling its remaining 4.20 percent stake in AccorHotels <ACCP.PA> to institutional investors.
* EURAZEO - ANNOUNCES ITS INTENT TO SELL, THROUGH ITS SUBSIDIARY LH 19, ITS ENTIRE STAKE IN ACCOR OF 12,185,303 SHARES REPRESENTING 4.20% OF ACCOR’S SHARE CAPITAL
French private equity group Eurazeo has announced the its merger with middle market focused French private equity house Idinvest.
* EURAZEO AND IDINVEST PARTNERS ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY CONCLUSION OF FIRM AGREEMENT THAT WILL CREATE A PRIVATE EQUITY LEADER
* ACQUISITION OF A MINORITY STAKE IN CONTENTSQUARE THROUGH ITS EURAZEO CROISSANCE DIVISION
* INVESTMENT COMPANY WILL INVEST C. €100 MILLION TO BECOME THE GROUP’S MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER
* IDI, IDINVEST MANAGEMENT TEAM SAY HAVE ENTERED EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS FOR EURAZEO TO ACQUIRE IDINVEST PARTNERS
* EURAZEO WOULD HOLD APPROX 70% OF CAPITAL OF MANAGEMENT COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Eurazeo is in exclusive talks with French investment group IDI to take a 51 pct stake in mid-cap private equity firm Idinvest, Les Echos reported on Monday
* EURAZEO PATRIMOINE ENTERS INTO EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS WITH BRIDGEPOINT TO ACQUIRE C2S GROUP Source text: http://bit.ly/2iNTKPp Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EURAZEO BRANDS INVESTED ABOUT $70 MILLION FOR SUBSTANTIAL MAJORITY INTEREST IN NEST FRAGRANCES
French investment company Eurazeo has agreed to buy a 30 percent stake in Rhone, a private equity firm set up by former Goldman Sachs and Lazard bankers, in a deal which Eurazeo said would boost its earnings.
* EURAZEO ANNOUNCES THAT VIRGINIE MORGON, CO'S CURRENT DEPUTY CEO, WILL BECOME CEO FROM MARCH 19, 2018
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.