52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Expedia Group, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
Expedia Group Announces Proposed Private Offering Of Senior Notes
Expedia Group Acquires Liberty Expedia Holdings
Expedia Group, Inc., formerly Expedia, Inc., is an online travel company. The Company operates through four segments: Core Online Travel Agencies (Core OTA), trivago, Egencia and HomeAway. The Company's Core OTA segment provides a range of travel and advertising services to its customers across the world, through a range of brands, including Expedia.com and Hotels.com in the United States, and localized Expedia and Hotels.com Websites throughout the world, Orbitz.com, Expedia Affiliate Network, Hotwire.com, Travelocity, Wotif Group, CarRentals.com and Classic Vacations. The Company's trivago segment sends referrals to online travel companies and travel service providers from its hotel metasearch Websites. Its Egencia segment, which also includes Orbitz Worldwide (Orbitz) for Business, provides managed travel services to corporate customers across the world. The Company's HomeAway segment operates an online marketplace for the vacation rental industry.
1111 Expedia Group Way W
Chairman of the Board, Senior Executive
Mark D. Okerstrom
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Peter M. Kern
Vice Chairman of the Board
Alan R. Pickerill
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Lance A. Soliday
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC COOPERATION WITH EXPEDIA GROUP Source text: https://bit.ly/2x0XvEK Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
A group of U.S. state attorneys general are investigating Expedia Group and hotel chains like Hyatt Hotels Corp and Marriott International Inc for alleged violations of antitrust law in online travel booking, according to a court filing.
(This version of the Oct 25 story corrects last paragraph to say revenue missed, not beat, Street estimates)
Expedia Group Inc reported a 49 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday as an improving global economy boosted travel demand, driving more customers to the company's travel booking websites.
Low-cost airline AirAsia Group Bhd <AIRA.KL> sold its remaining 25 percent stake in its joint venture unit with travel platform Expedia Group Inc <EXPE.O> for $60 million, the companies said on Tuesday.
* EXPEDIA GROUP INC - CHAIRMAN BARRY DILLER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.9 MILLION VERSUS $8.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* QUARTERLY ADJUSTED LOSS PER SHARE, EXCLUDING TRIVAGO, $0.36
* EXPEDIA GROUP REACHES AN AGREEMENT TO OFFER AIR FRANCE KLM FLIGHTS WITHOUT GDS SURCHARGE
Marriott Could Cut Commissions It Pays To The Otas, Including Expedia And Bookings Holdings, Starting Later This Year-CEO
Marriott International Inc is looking to lower the commissions it pays to online travel agencies starting with Expedia Group Inc when it renegotiates its contract with the company later this year, Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson said on Tuesday.
* EXPEDIA INC - STOCK WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE ON NASDAQ UNDER EXPE TICKER SYMBOL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
Orbitz, a subsidiary of online travel agency Expedia Inc <EXPE.O>, said on Tuesday that hackers may have accessed personal information from about 880,000 payment cards.
* AMERICAN EXPRESS SAYS RECENTLY BEEN ALERTED BY EXPEDIA THAT SOME CUSTOMERS WHO USED EXPEDIA’S ORBITZ PLATFORM MAY HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF CYBER ATTACK
Orbitz, a subsidiary of online travel agency Expedia Inc, said on Tuesday about 880,000 payment cards had been hit by a security breach and that hackers may have accessed personal information of its customers.
Insurer American International Group Inc <AIG.N> on Friday said that it has struck a deal with online travel services provider Brand Expedia Group <EXPE.O> to sell travel insurance to the company's global customers.
* EXPEDIA SELECTS AIG TRAVEL AS GLOBAL TRAVEL INSURANCE PROVIDER
* EXPEDIA INC FILES FOR RESALE OF UP TO 175,040 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY THE SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2CLgeV9] Further company coverage:
* EXPEDIA INC REPORTS 13.9 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN DESPEGAR.COM CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2spBobi) Further company coverage:
Shares of U.S. online travel services company Expedia <EXPE.O> fell 16 percent in premarket trading on Friday, after forecasting 2018 selling and marketing costs would outpace revenue growth as it battles rivals for market share.
Shares of U.S. online travel services company Expedia fell 19 percent in premarket trading on Friday, after forecasting 2018 selling and marketing costs would outpace revenue growth as it battles rivals for market share.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.