52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
The First Bancshares Announces Agreement To Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
The First Bancshares Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.69
The First Bancshares Inc Reports 93% Increase in Net Income Available to Common Shareholders
First Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company for The First, A National Banking Association (the Bank). The Company and the Bank engage in a general commercial and retail banking business for small to medium-sized businesses, professional concerns and individuals. The Bank provides a range of banking services across Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and Georgia. The Bank offers a range of commercial and personal loans. Commercial loans include both secured and unsecured loans for working capital (including loans secured by inventory and accounts receivable), business expansion (including acquisition of real estate and improvements), and purchase of equipment and machinery. The Bank offers a range of deposit services, including noninterest-bearing accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal (NOW) accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts and time deposits.
6480 U S Highway 98
E. Ricky Gibson
Independent Chairman of the Board
M. Ray Cole
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Donna T. Lowery
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* THE FIRST BANCSHARES, INC. REPORTS A 252.7% INCREASE IN NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS AND A 58.4% INCREASE IN OPERATING NET EARNINGS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED MARCH 31, 2018; DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.05
* THE FIRST BANCSHARES, INC. REPORTS A 9.8% INCREASE IN NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS AND A 70.3% INCREASE IN OPERATING NET EARNINGS FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017; DECLARES AN INCREASED QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF 33.3%
* THE FIRST BANCSHARES, INC. ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF SUNSHINE FINANCIAL, INC.
* The First Bancshares Inc announces pricing of upsized common stock offering
* First Bancshares reports quarterly results and declares quarterly dividend
* First Bancshares announces the acquisition of southwest banc shares, inc.
* First Bancshares announces commencement of common stock offering
* Q3 earnings per share $0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.