52 Week Range
As of on the New Zealand Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fonterra Will Report Annual Results On Sept 26
Fonterra Defers Annual Results Reporting Date
BRIEF-Fonterra Maintains 2019/2020 Farmgate Milk Price Forecast Range Of NZ$6.25-NZ$7.25 Per Kgms
Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited is a co-operative company operating in the international dairy industry. It is involved in the collection, manufacture and sale of milk and milk-derived products and in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and foodservice businesses. It operates through five segments: Global Ingredients and Operations (GIO), Oceania, Asia, Greater China and Latin America. GIO processes and distributes milk, sells and markets milk products. Oceania includes FMCG businesses in New Zealand and all FMCG and ingredients businesses in Australia. Asia includes FMCG and foodservice businesses in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Greater China includes FMCG, foodservice and farming businesses in Greater China. Latin America includes FMCG and ingredients businesses in South America and the Caribbean. The Company supplies dairy ingredients to food companies, branded dairy products to consumers, and out-of-home foodservice to food professionals in bakeries and restaurants.
109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland Central
John Anthony Monaghan
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Commercial
Managing Director - People and Culture
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd , the world's biggest dairy exporter, said on Wednesday that it will make organisational changes but it was too early to say how many jobs may be affected as it shifts focus back home to New Zealand.
Global dairy prices edged lower at an auction early on Wednesday as prices declined for whole milk powder, the most widely traded item.
* MAINTAINS CURRENT 2019/2020 FARMGATE MILK PRICE FORECAST RANGE OF NZ$6.25 TO NZ$7.25 PER KGMS
* Impact of trade wars on Chinese demand a risk - analyst (Re-casts, adds analyst comment, market reaction)
* Risks to demand due to U.S.-China trade conflict -analyst (Recasts, adds market reaction, analyst comment)
Global dairy prices rose, ending a two-month falling streak, in an auction held early on Wednesday, supported by strong demand for milk powder from Asia and the Middle East.
* CFO says no new developments behind stock hitting record lows
Global dairy prices dropped for a fourth consecutive time at a fortnightly auction held early on Wednesday, as volume of the products increased.
International milk prices fell while volumes increasedin this month’s first Global Dairy Trade auction held by GDT Events.
* Ramped up supply hitting prices, economic woes a risk -analysts (Recasts, adds analyst comment)
Global dairy prices sank for the second time in a row at an auction held early on Wednesday due to strong supply as prices eased off a long rally earlier in the year.
* FORECAST 2019/20 FARMGATE MILK PRICE RANGE WILL BE $6.25 - $7.25 PER KGMS
* Outlook supported by strong China demand -analysts (Recasts; adds analyst comment)
* Whole milk powder prices slip 0.5 pct (Re-casts, adds market reaction, analyst comment)
New Zealand dairy group Fonterra Co-Operative Group Ltd said on Friday local milk production in March dropped 8 percent year-on-year, but exports rose as Asian demand remained robust.
Global dairy prices rose for a tenth consecutive time at a fortnightly auction on Wednesday, although prices for whole milk powder (WMP), the most-traded item, eased again due to lower demand.
* Lower demand from North Asia - analyst (Recasts, adds market reaction, analyst comment)
* Prices likely to rise throughout 2019 -analyst (Recasts, adds details)
* Supply growth not keeping pace with global demand - analysts
* Fifth time in a row prices have risen, reversing earlier slump
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.