52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Frontera Posts Q3 EPS Of $0.50
Frontera Posts Q3 Production Of 70,200 Boepd
Frontera Reports Qtrly Basic Earnings Per Share Of $2.32
Frontera Energy Corp, formerly Pacific Exploration & Production Corp, is a Canada-based oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas primarily in Colombia and Peru. It has a diversified portfolio of assets with interests in more than 50 blocks. The Company's projects include: Bicentenario Pipeline, a pipeline for transporting crude oil in Colombia; Puerto Bahia, a port development for handling and storing oil and its derivatives as well as dry bulk and general cargo; Los Llanos Power Transmission Line Project (PEL); Agrocascada, a water irrigation project; Synchronized Thermal Additional Recovery (STAR), a proprietary technology that allows oil reserves and production at the Company’s oil fields to be increased; Centre of Excellence for Projects and Maintenance, a think tank for advancing projects and practices, and Pacific Corporate University (PCU), the Company's internal university.
Oil & Gas - Integrated
333 Bay St Suite 1100
Gabriel De Alba
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Carlos Alberto Vargas Medina
Chief Operating Officer
Grayson M. Andersen
Corporate Vice President - Capital Markets
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Frontera Energy Corp has lost $10 million since November due to a rupture in Peru's state-owned pipeline that has left the company's output from the country's biggest oil field at "almost nothing," the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
Canadian oil company Frontera Energy said on Monday it had stopped production at Peru's largest oilfield after a Peruvian-owned pipeline was severed last week by indigenous protesters.
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - ACHIEVED EXIT RATE PRODUCTION, AFTER ROYALTIES AND INTERNAL CONSUMPTION, OF 71,015 BOE/D AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - RICHARD HERBERT APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Frontera Energy - Q3 production, after royalties and internal consumption, of 71,068 BOE/D was essentially flat with Q2 production of 72,370 BOE/D
* Frontera energy corp - operational activities in block have been suspended since September 18, 2017 as a result of an indigenous blockade of area
* Frontera announces the sale of Petroelectrica De Los Llanos for $56 million
* Frontera announces the signing of an agreement for the strategic acquisition of Pacific Midstream Ltd
Canadian oil firm Frontera Energy Corp did not secure a new contract for operating Peru's biggest oil block because of a lack of "adequate conditions," state-owned energy company Petroperu announced on Wednesday.
* Increasing 2017 operating ebitda guidance by 10% to $275 to $300 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.