52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
IDBI Bank To Sell Up To 27% Stake In Its JV Arm IDBI Federal Life Insurance
Federal Bank To Purchase Up To 4% Stake In IDBI Federal Life Insurance
Federal Bank Exec Says Looking At 10% Loan Growth If Things Pick Up Towards Year End
The Federal Bank Limited is a banking company. The Company operates through four segments: Treasury, Corporate or Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and other banking operations. The Treasury operations include trading and investments in government and corporate debt instruments, equity and mutual funds, derivative trading and foreign exchange operations on account and for customers. The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment provides loans and other banking services to corporate and other clients. The Retail banking segment provides lending and other banking services to individuals/small business customers, other than corporate/wholesale banking customers. The Other Banking Operations segment includes para banking activities, such as third party product distribution and other banking transactions. It offers various accounts and deposits; loans; cards; banking services, and insurance and investments. It operates over 1,250 branches and over 1,520 automatic teller machines (ATMs).
Federal Towers, Post Box No.103
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President - Retail Business
Senior Vice President - Credit
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Private-sector lender Federal Bank Ltd posted a 28.3 percent jump in third-quarter profit on Thursday, as a healthy increase in interest income helped offset the impact of higher provisions.
India's Federal Bank Ltd posted a 0.9 percent rise in second-quarter net profit on Tuesday, helped by higher interest income.
India's Federal Bank Ltd posted a 25 percent jump in its first-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by higher interest income.
India's Federal Bank Ltd reported on Wednesday a 43 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit, hurt by higher provisions for bad loans.
* SAYS K M CHANDRASEKHAR, PART TIME CHAIRMAN AND INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR RETIRED FROM CO'S DIRECTORSHIP Source text - http://bit.ly/2FHLBmM Further company coverage:
* APPROVES ACQUISITION OF STAKE UP TO 26 PERCENT OF EQUIRUS CAPITAL PVT LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2EXM5XK Further company coverage:
* SAYS NET INTEREST MARGIN AS ON 31ST DEC 2017 AT 3.33 PERCENT
India's Federal Bank Ltd posted a 26 percent rise in its third-quarter net profit, helped by higher interest income, but missed analysts' estimates by a small margin.
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 2.60 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS NET PROFIT OF 2.06 BILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* Says Federal Bank selects co to implement digital transaction banking platform
* Q2 NIM at 3.31 pct Source text: http://bit.ly/2yrYnnt Further company coverage:
India's Federal Bank Ltd posted a 31 percent rise in second-quarter net profit, helped by lower provisions for bad loans.
* Sept quarter net profit 2.64 billion rupees versus net profit of 2.01 billion rupees year ago
* June quarter loss 79 million rupees versus loss 108.7 million rupees year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.