52 Week Range
As of on the Istanbul Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fenerbahce Q1 Net Result Turns To Net Profit Of 81.5 Mln Lira YoY
Fenerbahce Signs Luiz Gustavo Dias From Olympique De Marseille At 6.0 Mln Euros
Fenerbahce FY Net Loss Shrinks To 206.0 Million Lira YoY
Fenerbahce Futbol AS is a Turkey-based company that manages the sporting, educational, legal and economic activities of the professional football team run by the Fenerbahce Sports Club in Turkey. These activities include the management and marketing of the Fenerbahce brand name and rights, the generation of income from sponsorship agreements, broadcasting rights, as well as stadium and advertising activities. The main shareholder of the Company is Fenerbahce Spor Klubu. In December 2013, the Company acquired 80% interest in Fenerbahce Spor Urunleri Sanayi ve Ticaret AS.
Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Stadi
Maraton Girisi, Kiziltoprak, Kadikoy
Chairman of the Board
Mahmut Nedim Uslu
Vice Chairman of the Board
Financial Affairs Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Q1 NET PROFIT AT 81.5 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS AT 344.5 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Brazilian midfielder Luiz Gustavo signed for Turkey's Fenerbahce from Olympique de Marseille in a four-year deal worth six million euros ($6.69 million), the Turkish side said on Monday.
* REPORTED ON FRIDAY FY NET LOSS OF 206.0 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS OF 289.0 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
* SAID ON SATURDAY UEFA CLUB FINANCIAL CONTROL BODY ADJUDICATORY CHAMBER (CFCB-AC) MADE DECISIONS REGARDING VIOLATION OF SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
Turkey's banking association said on Friday that the restructuring of the mounting debts of the country's top football clubs was moving forward, adding that the debts would be matured for five years, with two years without paying the principal on the loans.
* REPORTED ON SUNDAY UEFA CLUB FINANCIAL CONTROL BODY HAS REFERRED FENERBAHCE'S CASE TO ADJUDICATORY CHAMBER FOR VIOLATION OF SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT
* Kanter calls himself an ally of cleric Gulen (Adds details, background)
* REPORTED ON TUESDAY Q3 REVENUE 180.5 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 127.5 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
The head of Turkish football's refereeing body the Central Arbitration Committee (MHK) has resigned, broadcaster NTV reported on Tuesday, as top-tier clubs complain about perceived game-changing refereeing mistakes.
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q2 NET PROFIT AT 287.6 MILLION LIRA VERSUS NET LOSS AT 121.2 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
Turkey's top football clubs such as Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will have their mounting debts restructured but not written off by the country's banking association as top tier teams have racked up more than 10 billion lira (£1.4 billion) in debt.
The loans of Turkish football clubs will not be transferred to a single bank during their restructuring and all banks will continue managing their loan risks, Turkey's TBB banking association said on Monday.
Turkey's banking association is in talks with the chairmen of the country's top football clubs to restructure their mounting debts, state broadcaster TRT Spor said on Monday.
Fenerbahce have appointed former coach Ersun Yanal as their new manager after parting ways with Phillip Cocu just months after recruiting him, the Turkish club said on Friday.
Players and officials from Galatasaray, including coach Fatih Terim, and Fenerbahce were suspended for up to eight matches by the Turkish FA's disciplinary board (PFDK) after a mass brawl broke out at the end of last Friday's Super League fixture.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q1 NET LOSS 344.5 MILLION LIRA VERSUS PROFIT OF 25.7 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO
FENERBAHCE: * SAID ON WEDNESDAY PROPOSES NOT TO PAY DIVIDEND FOR FY 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAID ON FRIDAY TO TRANSFER JAILSON MARQUES SIQUEIRA FROM GREMIO FOOT-BALL PORTO ALEGRENSE
* SAID ON THURSDAY AGREES TO TRANSFER JOSEF DE SOUZA TO AL AHLI SC
* AGREES TO TRANSFER GIULIANO VICTOR DE PAULA TO AL NASSR FC WITH EUR 10.5 MILLION CONTRACT TERMINATION FEE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.