52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Financial Results For The Year Ended December 31, 2019
Fairfax India Sells Minority Position Of Anchorage Infrastructure
Fairfax India Announces Early Termination Of Existing Normal Course Issuer Bid And Intention To Make New Normal Course Issuer Bid
Fairfax India Holdings Corp is a Canada-based investment holding company. The Company's investment objective is to achieve long-term capital appreciation, while preserving capital, by investing in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India and Indian businesses or other businesses with customers, suppliers or business conducted in or dependent on India. The Company operates through investing in India segment. The Company focuses on investing in businesses that benefits India's pro-business political environment and its growing middle class and its demographic trends. The Company makes its investments through its subsidiaries, which include FIH Mauritius Investments Ltd and FIH Private Investments Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FAIRFAX INDIA TO ACQUIRE 51% OF THE CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD.
* FAIRFAX INDIA HOLDINGS CORPORATION: FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017
* FAIRFAX INDIA - IN RELATION TO ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID EFFECTIVE OCT 6, ENTERED INTO AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLANWITH DESIGNATED BROKER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fairfax India Holdings Corporation: third quarter financial results
* Fairfax India Holdings - Toronto Stock Exchange accepted notice filed by co to commence normal course issuer bid for subordinate voting shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fairfax India Holdings Corporation: second quarter financial results
Airport operator GVK Power and Infrastructure on Friday said it will sell 10 percent of its residual stake in Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) in southern India to Fairfax India Holdings Corp for 12.90 billion rupees ($200.23 million).
* Fairfax India to acquire additional 10% interest in bangalore international airport limited
* Fairfax India Holdings Corporation: first quarter financial results
* Fairfax India acquires 38% of Bangalore International Airport Limited
* Fairfax India Holdings Corporation: financial results for the year ended December 31, 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.