52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fiserv Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $1.02
Fitch Says U.S. FinTech Focus On Enhancing User Experience Adds More Growth
Colleen Taylor To Lead Wells Fargo Merchant Services
Fiserv, Inc. is a provider of financial services technology. The Company provides account processing systems; electronic payments processing products and services, such as electronic bill payments, transaction processing, account-to-account transfers, and person-to-person payments; Internet and mobile banking systems, and related services, including document and payment card production and distribution, and lending and risk management products and services. The Company operates through two segments: Payments and Industry Products and the Financial Institution Services. The Payments segment services include electronic bill payment and presentment services, Internet and mobile banking software and services, and other electronic payments software and services. The Financial segment provides account processing services, item processing and source capture services, loan origination and servicing products, cash management and consulting services, and other products and services.
Software & Programming
255 FISERV DR,
PO Box 979
Jeffery W. Yabuki
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Frank J. Bisignano
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Devin B. McGranahan
Senior Group President
Robert W. Hau
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
Kevin J. Schultz
Executive Vice President, President - International Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bank of America Corp <BAC.N> said on Monday it would end its electronic payment services joint venture with First Data Corp next June, hours after Fiserv Inc <FISV.O> completed its acquisition of the payment processor.
Bank of America Corp said on Monday it would end its joint venture with First Data Corp next June, hours after Fiserv Inc completed its acquisition of the payment processor.
U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv Inc said on Wednesday it had agreed to buy payment processor First Data Corp in a $22 billion (£17 billion) all-stock deal, the biggest ever acquisition in the booming market for digital payments.
Please be advised that the slug FISERV-M&A/FIRST DATA has been changed to FIRST DATA-M&A/FISERV
U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv Inc said on Wednesday it will buy payment processor First Data Corp in a $22 billion all-stock deal.
* FISERV INTRODUCES INNOVATION IN EARLY BREACH DETECTION WITH RIPPLESHOT PARTNERSHIP
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.73 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FISERV INC SAYS CEO JEFFERY YABUKI'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.4 MLN VS $21.2 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
* FISERV INC - DECLARED TWO-FOR-ONE STOCK SPLIT OF FISERV COMMON STOCK AND PROPORTIONATE INCREASE IN NUMBER OF ITS AUTHORIZED SHARES OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.50 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* PRESS RELEASE - FISERV TO SELL MAJORITY INTEREST IN ITS LENDING SOLUTIONS BUSINESS TO WARBURG PINCUS
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.30 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv made an improved offer for Monitise worth about 75 million pounds ($98 million) on Monday, hoping to secure backing from the British financial services technology group's investors.
Monitise has offered its backing for a takeover of the British financial services technology company by Fiserv after the U.S. financial technology provider made an improved offer that values the firm at about 75 million pounds.
* Boards of Fiserv, co announce they have agreed terms of an increased and final recommended cash offer for Monitise to be made by Bidco
* Fiserv inc says financial terms will not be disclosed. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fiserv, co received letter of intent to vote in favour of deal from Banco Santander SA in respect of 108.2 million Monitise shares, or about 4.67 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fiserv and Co have received an irrevocable undertaking to vote in favour of acquisition from Fatih Isbecer in respect of 61.9 million Monitise shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Top Monitise shareholder Cavendish Asset Management said on Thursday an offer from U.S. rival Fiserv for the British financial services technology firm was too low, and it would vote against the deal.
U.S. financial technology provider Fiserv said on Tuesday it had agreed to buy British financial services technology firm Monitise Plc for about 70 million pounds ($88.72 million).
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.