52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fifth Third Bancorp Announces Redemption Of Mb Financial Capital Trust III
Fifth Third Bancorp Says On August 7, Co Entered Into A New Share Repurchase Agreement With Citibank
Fifth Third Bancorp Reports Second Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.57
Fifth Third Bancorp is a bank holding company and a financial holding company. The Company conducts its principal lending, deposit gathering, transaction processing and service advisory activities through its banking and non-banking subsidiaries from banking centers located throughout the Midwestern and Southeastern regions of the United States. It operates through four segments: Commercial Banking, Branch Banking, Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Asset Management. It diversifies its loan and lease portfolio by offering a range of loan and lease products with various payment terms and rate structures. It offers commercial and industrial loans, commercial mortgage loans, commercial construction loans, commercial leases, residential mortgage loans, home equity, automobile loans, credit card, and other consumer loans and leases. It offers various types of deposits, such as demand deposits, interest checking deposits, savings deposits, money market deposits and transaction deposits.
38 Fountain Square Plz
Gregory D. Carmichael
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Lars C. Anderson
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Robert P. Shaffer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Jude A. Schramm
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday approved the acquisition of MB Financial Inc. by Fifth Third Bancorp.
Fifth Third Bancorp said on Tuesday it expects net interest income to rise about 3 percent this year, even if there are no interest rate hikes, sending the regional lender's shares up 2.1 percent.
Fifth Third Bancorp <FITB.O> said on Tuesday it expects fourth-quarter net interest income to rise by around 2 percent from the preceding quarter, sending its shares up on a day when financial stocks were leading a selloff in the wider market.
Fifth Third Bancorp reported a 58 percent decline in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as provisions for bad loans and expenses jumped.
* MB FINANCIAL - MERGER AGREEMENT PROVIDES $151 MILLION FEE PAYABLE BY CO TO FIFTH THIRD BANCORP UPON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES Source text: (https://bit.ly/2x2i8D8) Further company coverage:
Fifth Third has hired Joshua Sosland as a managing director in the debt capital markets group to oversee middle market loan syndications.
U.S. regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp <FITB.O> has agreed to buy smaller rival MB Financial Inc <MBFI.O> in a stock-and-cash deal valued at about $4.7 billion (£3.5 billion), as it looks to expand in Chicago and broaden its middle market customer base.
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP - MITCH FEIGER TO BECOME CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF FIFTH THIRD CHICAGO - SEC FILING
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP TO MERGE WITH MB FINANCIAL, INC. CREATING A LEADING RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL FRANCHISE IN THE ATTRACTIVE CHICAGO MARKET
U.S. regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp on Monday said it would buy MB Financial Inc in a deal valued at about $4.7 billion.
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP CEO SAYS REMAIN ON TRACK TO ACHIEVE UPPER END OF REVISED ROTCE TARGET -CONF CALL
Fifth Third Bancorp <FITB.O> posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday as higher interest rates helped the bank earn more from loans and other interest-bearing assets.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.48 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Fifth Third Bancorp on Tuesday reported a quarterly profit that more than doubled, helped by a one-time gain of $414 million on pre-tax basis.
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP INCREASES ITS PRIME LENDING RATE TO 4.75 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP - BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVED A NEW SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION OF UP TO 100 MILLION SHARES
Fifth Third has hired David Pichler, a former co-head of credit fixed income at Cantor Fitzgerald, to lead credit sales for institutional fixed income.
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP SAYS ON FEB 8, CO ENTERED NEW SHARE REPURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH MORGAN STANLEY & CO. LLC - SEC FILING
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP BUILDS UPON M&A AND INVESTMENT BANKING CAPABILITIES FOR HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY WITH ACQUISITION OF COKER CAPITAL ADVISORS
* SAYS CARMICHAEL REPLACES MARSHA WILLIAMS, WHO HAS BEEN ELECTED LEAD DIRECTOR
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.