52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fluor Corp Files For Non-Timely 10-Q SEC Filing
Fluor Appoints Joe Brennan As Chief Financial Officer
Fluor Corp Says On July 7, Entered Into Amendment No. 3 To Its Existing $1.8 Bln Revolving Loan, Letter Of Credit Facility Agreement
Fluor Corporation (Fluor) is a holding company. The Company operates its business in four segments: Energy, Chemicals & Mining; Industrial, Infrastructure & Power; Government, and Maintenance, Modification & Asset Integrity (MMAI). The Company, through its subsidiaries, offers professional services providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services on a global basis. The Company is an integrated solutions provider for various industries, including oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, mining and metals, transportation, power, life sciences and advanced manufacturing. It is also a service provider to the United States federal Government and governments abroad. It offers services in various categories, including engineering and design, procurement, construction, fabrication, maintenance, modification and asset integrity and project management.
6700 Las Colinas Blvd
Alan Lee Boeckmann
Executive Chairman of the Board
Carlos M. Hernandez
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Joseph L Brennan
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
James F. Brittain
Group President, Energy & Chemicals
Thomas P. D'Agostino
Group President - Government
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Engineering and construction firm Fluor Corp said on Friday it had received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice, seeking documents related to projects for which it recorded charges in the second quarter of 2019.
Fluor Corp shares slumped about 27% to a near 17-year low on Tuesday after the engineering and construction firm disclosed a probe by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and reduced its asset sales plan.
Fluor Corp <FLR.N> on Tuesday said it will sell its government and equipment businesses following a strategic review that began in the second quarter.
Fluor Corp on Tuesday said it will sell its government and equipment businesses following a strategic review that began in the second quarter.
British utility SSE <SSE> plans to enter its Seagreen wind project that lies off the coast of Scotland into Britain's auction for renewable subsidies next year, it said on Wednesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* STORK AWARDED GARAMITE ADDITIVES EXPANSION PROJECT BY BYK IN TEXAS
* STORK AWARDED SHELL SOUTHERN NORTH SEA TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTRACT
* Japan's JGC Corp and U.S. firm Fluor have won orders to design and build the LNG Canada liquefied natural gas project for an estimated $14 billion, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported on Saturday, without citing sources
* FLUOR AWARDED CONTRACT FOR MARATHON PETROLEUM’S STAR PROGRAM AT GALVESTON BAY REFINERY
U.S.-based construction firm Fluor Corp subcontracted earth moving work on the Quellaveco copper mine in Peru to local company Grana y Montero, in a sign the stalled $5 billion project could be reactivated.
* FLUOR AWARDED CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR MEGLOBAL PROJECT IN FREEPORT, TEXAS
* FLUOR CORP SAYS CEO DAVID SEATON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tozBDY) Further company coverage:
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.63, REVENUE VIEW $4.92 BILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FLUOR CORP SAYS ON JAN 31 BOARD VOTED TO DECREASE SIZE OF BOARD FROM 13 TO 12 MEMBERS, EFFECTIVE MAY 3 - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2nECnje] Further company coverage:
NORWAY'S SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND: ALSO EXCLUDES EVERGREEN MARINE CORP, KOREA LINE, PRECIOUS SHIPPING PCL AND THORESEN THAI AGENCIES
* FLUOR CORP - WORKING UNDER CONTRACT WITH U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS IN SUPPORT OF FEMA MISSION TO HELP REPAIR,RESTORE POWER GRID IN PUERTO RICO
* FLUOR SELECTED AS FEMA’S ZONE 1 CONTRACTOR FOR ITS TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CONTRACTS IV
* FLUOR AWARDED SECOND U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS CONTRACT TO SUPPORT POWER GRID REPAIR IN PUERTO RICO
* FLUOR AWARDED REFURBISHMENT CONTRACT FOR ONTARIO POWER GENERATION IN CANADA
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.