52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Keane Announces Changes To Board Of Directors
C&J Energy Services And Keane Announce Executive Leadership Team Of Combined Company
Keane Group Q2 Loss Per Share $0.05
Keane Group, Inc. is provider of integrated well completion services in the United States, with a focus on demanding completion solutions. The Company’s segments include Completion Services, which comprises hydraulic fracturing and wireline divisions, and Other Services, which consists of coiled tubing, cementing and drilling divisions. It provides hydraulic fracturing and wireline services pursuant to contractual arrangements, such as term contracts and pricing agreements, or on a spot market basis. It provides certain complementary services such as coiled tubing, cementing and drilling pursuant to contractual arrangements, such as term contracts on a spot basis. Its primary services include horizontal and vertical fracturing, wireline perforation and logging and engineered solutions, as well as other value-added service offerings. As of July 3, 2017, the Company had approximately 1.2 million hydraulic horsepower spread across 23 hydraulic fracturing fleets and 31 wireline trucks.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
1800 Post Oak Blvd Ste 450
James C. Stewart
Executive Chairman of the Board
Gregory L. Powell
President, Chief Financial Officer
Robert W. Drummond
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Kevin M. McDonald
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
Principal Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oilfield services provider Keane Group Inc will merge with rival C&J Energy Services in a $746 million deal, giving the companies the much-needed pricing heft in an industry grappling with budget cuts by crude producers.
Oilfield services company Keane Group Inc said on Monday it will buy rival C&J Energy Services in a deal valued at about $1.8 billion, including debt, as it looks to scale up amid spending cuts by crude producers.
Keane Group Inc and C&J Energy Services Inc are set to merge in an all-stock deal that will create a new U.S. oilfield services company worth around $1.5 billion, three people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* KEANE ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS; $100 MILLION STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* KEANE ANNOUNCES UPSIZE AND PRICING OF PUBLIC SECONDARY OFFERING BY SELLING STOCKHOLDER
* KEANE GROUP INC SAYS INCREASES SIZE OF SECONDARY OFFERING TO 11.0 MILLION SHARES FROM 6.0 MILLION SHARES - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DCy6DG) Further company coverage:
* KEANE GROUP SEES REVENUE $498 MILLION TO $500 MILLION FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED DEC. 31
* KEANE GROUP INC FILES FOR OFFERING 6.0 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY THE SELLING STOCKHOLDER - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2D1Lvax] Further company coverage:
* KEANE ANNOUNCES AMENDED ASSET-BASED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* KEANE GROUP INC - PLACED ORDERS FOR APPROXIMATELY 150,000 NEWBUILD HYDRAULIC HORSEPOWER, REPRESENTING THREE ADDITIONAL HYDRAULIC FRACTURING FLEETS
Oilfield services firm Keane Group <FRAC.N> deployed more hydraulic fracturing fleets in the second quarter, and said it expects robust activity in well completions in the second half of the year as market conditions have improved and companies seek to finish a backlog of...
* Keane announces second quarter 2017 financial and operational results
* Edelman & Guill Energy LP II reports 7.64 percent passive stake in Keane Group Inc as of July 3 -sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2vdrBBZ Further company coverage:
* Keane announces agreement to acquire Rockpile Energy Services
* Keane Group Inc- on may 10 finalized appointment of Christian A. Garcia as a member of board to be effective as of May 15, 2017 - sec filing
* Keane announces first quarter 2017 financial and operational results
Oilfield services company Keane Group Inc reported a bigger loss for the fourth quarter, and the company forecast an increase in first-quarter gross revenue.
* Q4 revenue of $151.0 million versus $54.0 million; Q4 net loss $38.5 million versus net loss of $25.7 million a year ago
* ON FEBRUARY 17, 2017 COMPANY ENTERED INTO A NEW $150 MILLION ASSET-BASED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* Says initial public offering of 26.8 million common shares priced at $19.00 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.