52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cedar Fair Reports Q3 Revenue of $715 Mln
Cedar Fair Reports Q2 Net Revenue $436 Mln
Cedar Fair Entertainment Reports 3% Rise In Net Revenues Through July 4th Holiday Weekend
Cedar Fair, L.P. is an operator of regional amusement parks. The Company operates within a segment of amusement/water parks with accompanying resort facilities. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned approximately 11 amusement parks, two separately gated outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and five hotels. The amusement parks include Cedar Point, located on Lake Erie between Cleveland and Toledo in Sandusky, Ohio; Knott's Berry Farm, near Los Angeles, California; Canada's Wonderland, near Toronto, Canada; Kings Island, near Cincinnati, Ohio; Carowinds, in Charlotte, North Carolina; Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom (Dorney Park), in Allentown, Pennsylvania; Kings Dominion, near Richmond, Virginia; California's Great America, in Santa Clara, California; Valleyfair, near Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota; Worlds of Fun, in Kansas City, Missouri, and Michigan's Adventure, in Muskegon, Michigan. It manages and operates Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park in Gilroy, California.
1 Cedar Point Dr
Matthew A. Ouimet
Executive Chairman of the Board of Cedar Fair Management, Inc.
Richard A. Zimmerman
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Cedar Fair Management, Inc
Brian C. Witherow
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of Cedar Fair Management, Inc.
Tim V. Fisher
Chief Operating Officer of Cedar Fair Management, Inc
Kelley S. Semmelroth
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer of Cedar Fair Management, Inc.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
U.S. amusement park operator Cedar Fair LP <FUN.N> has rejected a $4 billion cash-and-stock offer from larger peer Six Flags Entertainment Corp <SIX.N> as inadequate, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Six Flags Entertainment Corp <SIX.N> has approached Cedar Fair LP <FUN.N> with a merger offer, pursuing a combination that would unite two of the largest U.S. amusement park operators, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-1.36 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* CEDAR FAIR COMPLETES CREDIT AGREEMENT AMENDMENT; REDUCES BORROWING COSTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEDAR FAIR REPORTS FULL-YEAR AND FOURTH-QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* Cedar Fair reports record third quarter revenues; increases quarterly cash distribution
* Cedar Fair Lp - Richard Zimmerman, president and chief operating officer, will succeed Matt Ouimet as chief executive officer effective January 1, 2018
* Cedar Fair Lp - co, Peanuts Worldwide renewed license agreement to showcase Peanuts characters, created by Charles Schulz, to 2025
* Cedar Fair reports 2017 second-quarter results; remains on track for a record performance in 2017
* Cedar Fair announces pricing of $500 million senior unsecured notes
* Cedar Fair announces offering of $500 million senior unsecured notes
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.