52 Week Range
As of on the National Stock Exchange of India ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Future Enterprises Says Directorate Of Revenue Intelligence Issued Show Cause Notice To Co
India's Future Enterprises Posts March Qtr Profit
Future Enterprises Approves Re-Appointment Of Dinesh Maheshwari, Exec Director & CFO
Future Enterprises Limited, is a India-based company which is engaged in the business of multi brand retail trading. The Company's store networks include over 738 stores in approximately 221 cities, which are operated under various brand names, including easyday and KB's. The Company's retail business consists of Hypermarket and Supermarket, and Home Solutions. The hypermarket and supermarket business is led by Big Bazaar, fbb, Food Bazaar and Foodhall, and the Company operates over 300 Big Bazaar, fbb and food bazaar stores in approximately 244 cities across the country. The home solutions business includes HomeTown and Ezone. HomeTown is a one-stop destination for home-making solutions. Ezone is a lifestyle format that consists of consumer electronic and durables brands. KB's offers exotic range of food products through over 500 stores. easyday operates approximately 320 stores in Delhi and the National Capital Region; Punjab; Haryana, and Western Uttar Pradesh
Retail (Department & Discount)
Off Jogeswari-Vikhroli Link Rd
Vijay Kumar Chopra
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Company Secretary, Compliance Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Amazon.com Inc <AMZN.O> is set to snag a 3.58% minority stake in India's Future Retail <FRTL.NS>, which operates more than 1,500 stores in India and owns several supermarket brands, including budget department and grocery store chain, Big Bazaar.
Amazon.com Inc is set to snag a minority stake in India's Future Retail Ltd , which operates more than 900 stores in India and owns several supermarket brands, including Big Bazaar.
Amazon.com Inc <AMZN.O> is in late-stage talks to buy as much as 10% of India's Future Retail Ltd <FRTL.NS>, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter.
U.S.-based 7-Eleven Inc expects to open its first branded store in India this year, after reaching a deal with Future Retail Ltd to run the chain in the Asian nation.
India's Future Retail Ltd said on Thursday it signed an agreement with Texas, U.S.-based 7-Eleven Inc via a unit to run its stores, marking the convenience retailer's entry into India.
Amazon.com Inc <AMZN.O> is likely to buy an at least 7 percent to 8 percent stake in India's Future Retail Ltd <FRTL.NS> through an investment arm, CNBC-TV 18 reported, citing sources.
* FUTURE RETAIL - JV FUTURE RETAIL LLC INCORPORATED ON MAY 1 TO UNDERTAKE BUSINESS TO OPERATE FBB BRAND FASHION OUTLETS Source text: http://bit.ly/2HOGrVZ Further company coverage:
* FUTURE RETAIL -NCLT, MUMBAI BENCH APPROVED SCHEME OF ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA), CO, AND SHAREHOLDERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERMS OF SPA, CO TRANSFERRED ENTIRE EQUITY STAKE IN HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA) TO KALAP FABTRADERS, OTHERS Source text - https://bit.ly/2pTi8OZ Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRED FURTHER SHARES OF UNIT FUTURE E-COMMERCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD (FECIL)
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF SECURITIES ON PRIVATE PLACEMENT BASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2u0LxMB Further company coverage:
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR SALE OF EQUITY SHARES OF UNIT HYPERCITY RETAIL (INDIA) Source text - http://bit.ly/2ppW12p Further company coverage:
* CO ENTERED INTO DEAL WITH KHIMJI RAMDAS FOR FORMING JV CO TO OPERATE "FBB" BRAND OUTLETS COMMENCING IN OMAN, ACROSS OTHER GCC STATES Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hr5az2 Further company coverage:
* APPROVES ISSUE OF NCDS WORTH UP TO 15 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2G7q1Xs Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 819.2 MILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS 371.1 MILLION RUPEES YEAR AGO
* DEC QUARTER PROFIT 1.83 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 1.01 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* Sept quarter loss 19.4 million rupees versus loss 232.4 million rupees year ago
* Sept quarter profit 1.53 billion rupees versus profit of 736.3 million rupees last year
* Gets shareholders' nod to issue shares on private placement basis Source text: http://bit.ly/2zgbZD4 Further company coverage:
* Says approves allotment of NCDs worth 250 million rupees
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.