52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
UK's CMA Says Considering If Future-Ti Media Deal Will Result In Creation Of Relevant Merger Situation
Future Plc Says 44% Rise In Ecommerce-Related Actions, Across Its Sites On Black Friday
Future Issues 686,497 Ordinary Shares Of 15 Pence Each
Future plc is a United Kingdom-based company, which is engaged in publishing of special-interest consumer magazines, applications and Websites. The Company is also engaged in the operation of events in the areas of technology, games and entertainment; photography, and creative and field sports. The Company operates through media, magazine and other segment. The media segment consists of Websites and events. The magazine segment consists of magazines. The Company's geographical segments include the United Kingdom and the United States. The technology and photography brands include T3, MacFormat, Maximum PC, Mobile Choice, Digital Camera, N-Photo and Photo Plus. The games and entertainment brands include Official PlayStation, PC Gamer, SFX and Total Film. The creative and design brands include 3D World, Computer Arts and net. The music brands include Guitarist, Rhythm, Computer Music and Acoustic Magazine. It has a portfolio of over 200 print titles, applications, Websites and events.
Quay House, The Ambury
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Strategy Officer
Non-Executive Independent Director
Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
London's FTSE 100 advanced for a fourth straight session and hit a near two-month high on Wednesday as several heavyweight components cheered the prospect of an interim U.S.-China trade deal.
TechRadar and Gizmodo UK publisher Future Plc expects its performance this financial year to be significantly ahead of market expectations, the company said on Tuesday, citing strong audience numbers in the first half.
Britain's Future Plc forecast performance in the first half of the year to be "significantly" ahead of expectations on Tuesday, helped by strong demand for its online and digital advertising services.
* ACQUISITION OF NEWBAY MEDIA LLC, US BASED INFORMATION AND EVENTS BUSINESS, FOR AN INITIAL NET CONSIDERATION OF $12.25M CASH AND $1.55M SHARES
* Future Says Has Acquired U.S. Based Newbay Media For Net Consideration Of $12.25 Mln Cash, $1.55 Mln Shares Further company coverage:
* FUTURE PLC - HAS APPOINTED RICHARD HUNTINGFORD AS NON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHAIRMAN-DESIGNATE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
* TRADING FOR YEAR HAS BEEN POSITIVE AND ANTICIPATED THAT RESULTS FOR FULL YEAR WILL BE AHEAD OF BOARD'S EXPECTATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Total of 8,800,000 new ordinary have been conditionally placed at a price of 250p per placing shares, raising proceeds of 22 mln stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Acquisition of Centaur Media Plc's Home Interest division for an enterprise value of £32m and placing to raise £22m
* HY statutory profit before tax increased significantly to £0.9m (2016: £0.3m loss)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.