52 Week Range
As of on the Oslo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Gaming Innovation Group Halts Investments In Its Proprietary Game Studio
Gaming Innovation Group BOD To Replace CEO Robin Eirik Reed
Gaming Innovation Group Q2 EBITDA Up At EUR 2.5 Mln
Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) is a holding company. The Company provides gambling solutions and entertainment. The Company's principal activity is to provide a platform for and facilitate Internet gambling, gaming and betting. The Company operates in three iGaming business areas: Cloud Services (business-to-business (B2B)), Operators (business to consumer (B2C)) and Performance Marketing (B2B). The Company's iGamingCloud.com (iGC) is a Software-as-a-Service platform for iGaming. iGC is a client management platform that offers various services for iGaming operators. GIG offers B2C casino and sports betting services through its approximately three brands, Guts.com, Betspin.com and Rizk.com. GIG contracts with gaming and payment services providers, and operates on its own licenses from Malta Gaming Authorities (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gaming Commission (UKGC). The Company operates in Nordic countries, Europe excluding Nordic countries and Rest of world.
10700 Stringfellow Rd Ste 10
Chairman of the Board
Interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer
Group Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shares of Chinese electric carmaker NIO Inc <NIO.N> recovered sharply from a 15 percent fall in their market debut on Wednesday, a day after the company's IPO was priced at the lower end of the expected range.
Shares of Chinese electric carmaker NIO Inc fell as much as 15 percent in their market debut, a day after its IPO was priced at the lower end of its expected range.
Chinese electric vehicle start-up NIO Inc <NIO.N> priced its shares near the bottom of its targeted price range in its U.S. initial public offering, according to sources familiar with the matter, dragged down by investor concerns about the prospects of chief competitor Tesla...
Chinese electric vehicle start-up NIO Inc priced at $6.25 per share in its initial public offering on the New York stock exchange on Tuesday, at the bottom of its targeted price range, a person familiar with the matter said.
Chinese electric vehicle start-up Nio Inc [NIO.N], backed by Chinese tech heavyweight Tencent Holdings Ltd <0700.HK>, on Tuesday said it expects to raise up to $1.32 billion in its initial public offering.
Chinese electric vehicle start-up Nio Inc on Tuesday said it expects to raise up to $1.32 billion in its initial public offering.
* Q4 EBITDA of EUR 7.9 mln, up from EUR 3.0 mln in Q3 2017 and EUR 3.9 mln in Q4 2016
* Q4 EBITDA OF EUR 7.9 MILLION, UP FROM EUR 3.0 MILLION IN Q3 2017 AND EUR 3.9 MILLION IN Q4 2016
* GIG STRENGTHENS SPORTS OFFERING THROUGH AGREEMENT WITH RUNNINGBALL
* GIG REPORTS THIRD QUARTER REVENUES UP 16% FROM SECOND QUARTER 2017\, AND
* GAMING INNOVATION GROUP SIGNS IGC AGREEMENT WITH LARGE CASINO OPERATOR
* GIG ENTERS THE PAID MEDIA SPACE THROUGH FIFTH AFFILIATE ACQUISITION IN
* IS CONTEMPLATING A TAP ISSUE OF SENIOR SECURED BOND "GAMING INNOVATION LTD 17/20 7,00% SEK C" WITH A TARGET AMOUNT OF SEK 200 MILLION
* GAMING INNOVATION GROUP REPORTS Q2 REVENUES UP 15% FROM FIRST QUARTER 2017 AND 174% FROM SECOND QUARTER 2016
* TO ACQUIRE, THROUGH ITS SUBSIDIARY INNOVATION LABS, ALL ASSETS IN STK MARKETING LTD, FOR A TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF NOK 240 MILLION
* SUCCESSFUL SALE OF 70 MILLION SHARES, DISCLOSURE OF LARGE SHAREHOLDING AND MANDATORY NOTIFICATION OF TRADE
* GIG and its subsidiary Innovation Labs has agreed to acquire affiliate website Casinotopsonline.com for a consideration of 11.5 million euros ($12.18 million)
* Successful placement of 400 million Swedish crowns ($44.92 million) senior secured bonds
* Will pay a consideration of 3.5 million euros ($3.70 million) in cash
* Q4 revenue 21.5 million euros ($22.8 million)versus 6.4 million euros year ago
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.