52 Week Range
As of on the Italian SE (Mercato Continuo Italia) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Geox H1 Net Profit Turns To Loss Of EUR 5.0 Mln
Geox SpA Q1 Net Sales Down At EUR 260.9 Mln
Geox: Double-Digit Growth In Apparel In Q4 2018
Geox SpA is an Italy-based holding company active in the footwear and apparel manufacturing industry. The Company creates, produces, promotes and distributes Geox-brand footwear and apparel, the main feature of which is the use of technological solutions that enable the ability to breathe and to remain waterproof at the same time. It operates in the classic, casual and sport footwear sector for men, women, and children, and in the apparel sector. The Company protects its technology with more than 60 patents to protect its products. The Company is active in the domestic market, Spain Switzerland, the Netherlands, Greece, France, Poland, Serbia, Portugal, China, Hungary and the United States, among others.
Via Feltrina Centro, 16
Mario Moretti Polegato
Chairman of the Board, Executive Director
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Enrico Moretti Polegato
Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Financial Reporting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Italian shoemaker Geox <GEO.MI> gave a cautious outlook for full year revenue after a steep first quarter sales drop due to a retail overhaul, lower discounted sales and poor weather.
Italian shoemaker Geox expects its profitability to continue to grow in 2018 under new CEO and former Gucci top executive Matteo Mascazzini, as it overhauls its product range and stores, the company said on Friday.
Italian shoemaker Geox expects its profitability to continue to grow in 2018 after core profit returned to growth following a drop in 2016, the company said on Friday.
* FY NET PROFIT EUR 15.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 2.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* MASCAZZINI TAKES UP OFFICE AS CEO AS OF FEB 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Italian shoemaker Geox <GEO.MI> said on Thursday it was set to appoint senior Gucci manager Matteo Mascazzini as its new chief executive from next month, replacing Gregorio Borgo.
* FY PRELIM REVENUE EUR 884.5 MILLION VERSUS EUR 900.8 MILLION YEAR AGO
Italian shoemaker Geox <GEO.MI> expects a slight increase in turnover and profitability growth in line with challenging market expectations in 2017, it said on Friday.
* H1 NET REVENUES EUR 451.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 450.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* CONSOLIDATED REVENUES FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2017 INCREASED BY 1.2% TO € 297.9 MILLION (+ 0.1% AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES)
Italian shoemaker Geox is confident of achieving a significant jump in core profit this year, it said on Thursday after posting a 23 percent decline for 2016.
Italian shoemaker Geox reported on Thursday a 23 percent drop in 2016 core earnings, and missed the sales and margin targets set out in its 2016-18 plan.
* The company and CEO Giorgio Presca have reached an agreement to terminate Giorgio Presca's relationship as an employee and director effective from Jan. 12 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Appoints Gregorio Borgo CEO of the company with effect from January 12, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9 month 2016 consolidated net sales increased by 4.3 percent to 739.3 million euros ($809.09 million) (up 4.7 percent at constant forex)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.