52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CGG Completes Exit From Marine Acquisition Business
CGG Sees Positive FY Net Cash Flow Of Around $185 Mln
CGG Exits From Seabed Data Acquisition Business
CGG SA (CGG) is a manufacturer of geophysical equipment. The Company provides marine, land and airborne data acquisition services, as well as a range of other geoscience services, including data imaging, geoscience and petroleum engineering consulting services, and collecting, developing and licensing geological data. Its segments include Contractual Data Acquisition; Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR); Equipment, and Non-Operated Resources. The Contractual Data Acquisition includes marine, and land and multi-physics. Its GGR segment includes the Multi-client business line and the Subsurface Imaging and Reservoir business lines (processing and imaging of geophysical data, reservoir characterization, geophysical consulting and software services, geological data library and data management solutions). The Equipment segment consists of its manufacturing and sales activities for seismic equipment. It operates through Saturno, a multi-client survey over Santos Basin Offshore Brazil.
Tour Maine Montparnasse
33 avenue du Maine, Bp 191
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Group Chief Financial Officer
Head of Technology & Chief Technology Officer
Head of Marketing & Sales and Communication
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oil services group CGG <GEPH.PA> <CGG.N>, which has been emerging from a debt restructuring plan, said it would delist its U.S. securities as the company felt the New York Stock Exchange listing was too expensive.
Oil services group CGG , which is emerging from a debt restructuring plan, on Tuesday reported higher sales in 2017 and forecast a rise in full year earnings, causing its shares to surge higher.
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT OBTAINED RECOGNITION OF THE FRENCH RULING APPROVING ITS SAFEGUARD PLAN BY THE US COURT AS PART OF THE CHAPTER 15 PROCESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
• FUGRO AND SEABED GEOSOLUTIONS ANNOUNCED ON TUESDAY THAT SEABED GEOSOLUTIONS HAS BEEN AWARDED A 3D OCEAN BOTTOM NODE (OBN) SEISMIC ACQUISITION PROJECT IN SHALLOW WATERS OFFSHORE TRINIDAD FOR BHP
* Commercial Court of Paris to rule on CGG's draft safeguard plan - which has been opposed by some bondholders - on Dec. 1
* CGG: The general meeting of shareholders has approved the financial restructuring plan
* REG-CGG: THE GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS HAS APPROVED THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING PLAN
The creditors of debt-ridden oil services group CGG have accepted CGG's chapter 11 bankruptcy plan, CGG said on Monday, in what could form one of the biggest restructurings that France has seen in recent years.
French investors owning bonds in oil services group CGG, which filed for bankruptcy in June, said they had launched a legal action to protest against the move.
Shares in debt-ridden oil services group CGG surged for a fourth consecutive day on Friday, with traders and fund managers citing continuing speculation of a bid from China's Sinopec as the main driver for the rally.
French oil services firm CGG said on Wednesday it had filed for bankruptcy in France and the United States as part of financial restructuring to reduce its debt burden.
* CGG: following agreement with key financial creditors, cgg begins legal process to implement balance sheet restructuring and create sustainable capital structure
* Soitec SA and Tarkett SA to be included in the CAC Mid 60 index
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.