52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Getinge Partners Up With Universeum
Getinge: Flow-E And Flow-C Get 510(K)-Approval For The American Market
CEO says 2020 CAPEX will be roughly in line with recent years'
Getinge AB is a Sweden-based company active in the healthcare sector. It provides products and services for intensive care units, sterilization centers, elderly care and companies and institutions active in the life sciences area. Its operations are divided into three business areas: The Medical Systems business area offers equipment for surgical disciplines, cardiology and intensive care; the Extended Care business area offers products and services geared toward the hospital and elderly care markets, including solutions for preventing the risk of pressure ulcers and deep vein thrombosis, and the Infection Control business area features systems for preventing the occurrence and spread of infection. Its products comprise disinfectors, sterilizers, including low temperature sterilization solutions, information technology (IT) solutions, as well as advice, training and technical support. The Company's products are sold under the Getinge, Lancer, ArjoHuntleigh and MAQUET brands.
Medical Equipment & Supplies
P.O. Box 69
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Executive Vice President - Human Resources & Sustainability
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GETINGE INTERIM REPORT FOR JANUARY-MARCH 2020: INTENSE EFFORTS TO HELP HOSPITALS IN THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* DUE DATE OCT 21, 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* TO POST HIGHER THAN EXPECTED ORDER GROWTH AND EARNINGS FOR Q1 2020 AND WITHDRAWS OUTLOOK FOR 2020
* GETINGE TO FURTHER INCREASE PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF VENTILATORS IN 2020
* GETINGE AND WATERAID PARTNER UP TO STRENGTHEN ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE AT HEALTH CARE FACILITIES AROUND THE WORLD
* GETINGE INCREASES PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF VENTILATORS WITH 60% TO SUPPORT THE NEEDS OF GLOBAL INTENSIVE CARE UNITS
* UNDER THE TERMS, GETINGE WILL ACQUIRE ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES IN APPLIKON BIOTECHNOLOGY AND WILL PAY APPROXIMATELY SEK 840 MILLION IN CASH ON CLOSING FOR 100 % OF THE SHARES
* Q3 NET SALES SEK 6,236 MILLION (REFINITIV POLL: SEK 6,074 MILLION)
Swedish medical technology group Getinge reported stronger than expected orders thanks to a robust performance in capital goods and in emerging markets, sending its stock up more than 10 percent on Tuesday.
Swedish medical technology group Getinge said that it might see higher operating expenses in future quarters, after second-quarter core earnings missed expectations as higher demand for certain products and in some markets inflated costs and hit margins.
Swedish medical technology group Getinge said on Thursday it would step up cost cuts after it reported a bigger than expected operating loss for the first quarter, sending its shares down nearly 5 percent.
* Q1 OPERATING PROFIT (EBIT) AMOUNTED TO SEK -161 M (302), CURRENCY EFFECTS HAD A NEGATIVE IMPACT OF SEK -115 M ON EBIT
Swedish medical technology group Getinge said on Wednesday it would book a 350 million crown ($42.6 million) provision in the first quarter related mainly to a fraud probe in Brazil.
Swedish medical technology group Getinge on Monday reported a fourth-quarter core profit far below market forecasts and said it expected slight growth in organic sales this year.
* Q4 EBITA 1** AMOUNTED TO SEK 1,111 M (1,689) WITH AN EBITA 1 MARGIN OF 15.1% (22.7)
Swedish medical technology firm Getinge on Friday announced new financial targets following the proposed distribution and separate listing of its patient & post-acute care business, now called Arjo.
* Revised strategy, new financial targets and restated financial information for Getinge (excluding Arjo)
Medical technology firm Getinge reported on Wednesday quarterly core profits below expectations, sending its shares down, and said it now hoped to spin off and list its smallest division by year-end.
* Q3 order intake increased by 2.2% to sek 7,334 m (7,176). Order intake increased organically by 4.7%.
* The preliminary result of Getinge rights issue shows that over 33.7 million shares, corresponding to approximately 99.2 percent of the shares in the offer, were subscribed for with subscription rights
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.