52 Week Range
As of on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Six Swiss Exchange Says Gold Fields Ltd To Delist
Gold Fields Reports HY HEPS Of 5 Cents
Gold Fields Says HEPS For H1 Expected To Be 10-15% Lower
Gold Fields Limited (Gold Fields) is a gold mining company. The Company is a producer of gold and a holder of gold reserves. The Company is involved in underground and surface gold and copper mining and related activities, including exploration, development, extraction, processing and smelting. It has approximately eight producing mines located in South Africa, Ghana, Australia and Peru. It operates through four segments: South Africa, Ghana, Australia and Peru. Its South African operation is South Deep. Gold Fields also owns the St. Ives mine, the Agnew mine and the Yilgarn South Assets in Australia, and has an interest in each of the Tarkwa gold mine and the Damang gold mine in Ghana. Gold Fields also owns an economic interest in the Cerro Corona mine. In Peru, Gold Fields also produces copper. In addition, Gold Fields has gold and other precious metal exploration activities and interests in Africa, Eurasia, Australasia and the Americas.
Gold & Silver
150 HELEN ROAD, SANDOWN
Cheryl Ann Carolus
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Nicholas J. Holland
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Richard Peter Menell
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Paul A. Schmidt
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Executive Vice President - Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* All Of Secondary Listed Registered Shares Of Gold Fields Will Be Delisted From Six Swiss Exchange Source text: https://bit.ly/2HuNqoU Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Workers will return to Gold Fields' sole South African mine on Thursday after a six-week strike was called off by the country's National Union of Mineworkers (NUM), with production likely to resume in earnest next year. Workers from the largest union operating at the South...
Gold Fields said on Wednesday it had offered union members striking at its South Deep mine in South Africa an increased severance package to try to resolve the dispute which has halted production.
South African miner Gold Fields Ltd aims to extend the life of its Cerro Corona gold mine in Peru through 2040 with an investment of at least $240 million, the company's vice president for the Americas said late on Wednesday.
* Gold Fields H1 profit unchanged (Recasts with CEO comment, adds results, share price)
* Shares down more than 12 pct (Adds CEO, mines minister, union comment, details)
South Africa's Gold Fields is setting aside pursuit of new acquisitions for a year as it focuses on its existing operations and nearby prospects instead, the bullion producer's chief executive told Reuters late on Tuesday.
* Bullion miner to fund transaction through cash and debt (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment on debt levels)
South Africa's Gold Fields said it will buy a 50 percent stake in Asanko Gold Inc's Ghana subsidiary and take a stake in the Canadian miner in a $202.6 million deal.
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT WITH ASANKO GOLD TO FORM A 50:50 INCORPORATED JOINT VENTURE
* ASANKO GOLD TO RECEIVE US$185 MILLION FROM GOLD FIELDS FOR 50% JOINT VENTURE INTEREST AND US$17.6 MILLION FOR 9.9% PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN ASANKO GOLD
* Improving efficiency at South Deep a priority (Recasts with South Deep loss)
* GRUYERE GOLD PROJECT IS A 50:50 JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN GOLD ROAD RESOURCES LIMITED AND GOLD FIELDS LIMITED
* GOLD FIELDS ACQUIRES ADDITIONAL SHARES OF CARDINAL RESOURCES IN PROSPECTUS OFFERING
South African gold mining company Gold Fields said on Friday that KPMG remains its external auditor but it will continue to monitor future developments.
London-listed junior miner Hummingbird Resources <HUMR.L> is exploring for opportunities and investigating derivatives to manage gold price risk, as it brings online a Malian mine its much bigger previous owner Gold Fields <GFIJ.J> rejected.
* Gold Fields Ltd - sale of Darlot mine in Western Australia, through wholly owned unit, to Red 5 Limited for a total consideration of a $18.5 million
* Mining companies to attend appeal hearing in March (Adds Harmony Gold comment)
The chief executive of South Africa's Gold Fields has warned that first quarter production at its South Deep mine could be lower than expected due to safety stoppages.
South African bullion producer Gold Fields is gearing up for an operation to capture and relocate a population of critically endangered chinchillas living around its Chilean mining project.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.